Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Self Tanner Cream

Evan

Ok. here's the deal. I am white. I mean..super pale, ghostly WHITE. Those who saw me at the Sex Board Meetup know this. attachment.php?s=&postid=1691304

Meanwhile, I have an invite to be on the show "The 5th Wheel". My schedualed date is on Monday. I need to get tanned before that. I am stuck in CT doing a project and have no time to go to a tanning salon. There is a CVS by me and I was thinking of picking up one of these self tanners: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/shelf?deptid=2496&catid=2553&subcatid=2558&Brand=-1&page=1

Here are my questions:

1.) which one is the best?

2.) Which kind should I get? Medium, Medium-Dark, or Dark?

3.) How often should I put it on?

4.) Will it get me tanned by Monday?

5.) If I put it on Frday, should I put another coat on Sunday or Monday?

Noxema is the best or go to the sunless tanning booth. They are pretty decent for what you want. And not to sound like a raging cunt, but Evan, please take care of yourself. I see by the whimsical dancing 'k' that your off the wagon. I didn't sit throught 50274 web pages of of the struggle of your addiction just to see you go to shit.

GlOW

PS - let me design your site!

Originally posted by elementx

Go to Hollywood tans and do that sunless tan thing...

The tanning creams are the :devil:

And you will look like a pumpkin...

True, everyone's talkin about the 6 second spray-on tan from Hollywood Tans. Costs $25 , and you get tan in like an hour. It lasts for a few days too. Go a couple times and look like Don Ho.

:D

Evan if you can go to hollywood tans or any salon that has the sunless tanning. Its a booth you go in & you get misted with a spray. It works right away.

If not, i never really had any success with the lotions. Why do you need to be tan anyway? Dont be fake, be yourself.... Thats free advice.

thanks,

Evan

Because if I was myself they'd call me Casper. A friend o mine saw me last week, and she said I looked "sickly" cause I was so pale.

As for using a tanning salon with the spray, there is nothing like that here in Greenwich, CT. And I don't have time to go to NYC to do it before Monday. So, I am 100% gonna buy a cream today. I have talkd to many girlsthroughout the night who have used them. They have recommended Lancome, Coppertone Endless Summer, or Nuetrogena.

I watched an epsiode of The 5th Wheel last night and EVERYONE on the show was tanned. And in every episode they go to a spa/jacuzzi and I'm not gonna be that pale white boy!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Evan if you can go to hollywood tans or any salon that has the sunless tanning. Its a booth you go in & you get misted with a spray. It works right away.

If not, i never really had any success with the lotions. Why do you need to be tan anyway? Dont be fake, be yourself.... Thats free advice.

thanks,

Evan

Good advice Tommy!

thanks,

Evan

Originally posted by ninadd

Actually self tanners now are no longer orange like they were a few years ago. Try Ban de solei (spelling) its in a two chamber tube and it comes out tan not orange. You should try medium dark or dark and its tinted so you know it wont streak.

How long does it take to darken?

I would try to apply some on your hip or ass and see the results before applying to the whole body. Everyone's skin is different. My luck I would turn purple. :blank: