Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Self Tanner Cream

Evan

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Evan, i tried to be freindly & you had to make a wise comment about my love. Could you do me a favor & retract it?

thanks,

It wasn't that wise. Kinda stupid actually. I'm just too horny lately. been working too hard.

Well, I did it. I got some tanner cream and covered myself in it. It actually looks pretty good. I put on a second coat last night for a deeper tan. I'll take some pics today/tommorow and post and u guys can tell me what u think.

The only problem I am having is that I got my chest waxed and I think that Chinese bitch ripped one of my nipples. My right nipple has been hurting for the last been 12 hours and it hasn't gone soft. it's been hard all night. Feels like someone is giving me a purple nurple. Laugh all u want, I'm fucken dieing over here.

Originally posted by Evan

Well, I did it. I got some tanner cream and covered myself in it. It actually looks pretty good. I put on a second coat last night for a deeper tan. I'll take some pics today/tommorow and post and u guys can tell me what u think.

The only problem I am having is that I got my chest waxed and I think that Chinese bitch ripped one of my nipples. My right nipple has been hurting for the last been 12 hours and it hasn't gone soft. it's been hard all night. Feels like someone is giving me a purple nurple. Laugh all u want, I'm fucken dieing over here.

bro, that no nipple thing is very.. ummm...:shake:

and why do people gotta start drama

evan

your cool in my book bro

i gots your back

Originally posted by Evan

Ok. here's the deal. I am white. I mean..super pale, ghostly WHITE. Those who saw me at the Sex Board Meetup know this. attachment.php?s=&postid=1691304

Meanwhile, I have an invite to be on the show "The 5th Wheel". My schedualed date is on Monday. I need to get tanned before that. I am stuck in CT doing a project and have no time to go to a tanning salon. There is a CVS by me and I was thinking of picking up one of these self tanners: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/shelf?deptid=2496&catid=2553&subcatid=2558&Brand=-1&page=1

Here are my questions:

1.) which one is the best?

2.) Which kind should I get? Medium, Medium-Dark, or Dark?

3.) How often should I put it on?

4.) Will it get me tanned by Monday?

5.) If I put it on Frday, should I put another coat on Sunday or Monday?

bro.. not to be a dick, but how much did you pay those 16 year old girls to take pictures with you?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Dude, you've gone from 'very very white' ... to 'still very white, but not very very white'...Go to the bahamas!...:aright:...

:laugh:

Lookin good Evan.... Your Transparent... Are you missing the top three buttons on your shirt, or are you trying out for "Queer Eye for the very white guy"?

You know. You try to do a public service and help other people out on the usage of self tanners and you get shit on. Whatever.

Yes, I went to the studio and they did the preliminary taping. I'm waiting for the callback for when the actual date I will be going on will be.