Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Self Tanner Cream

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

You know. You try to do a public service and help other people out on the usage of self tanners and you get shit on. Whatever.

Yes, I went to the studio and they did the preliminary taping. I'm waiting for the callback for when the actual date I will be going on will be.

...Dude, i wasn't shitting on you, I was just saying that you should go to the bahamas if you want to get a tan..No malice intended...sheesh...:aright:..

I know. I know.

This was a test. This was a test of the emergency self tanning products. If this had been a real ermergency, my ass would have gone to the Bahamas, or even get a fake and bake. This concludes the test.

Even though my ass is still kinda white, you gotta admit it's better now than that pale white look I was doing in the before pic.

putting aside the hilarious sass in this thread for a sec :funny: ...

i think peeps should be applauding evan for his health-conscious avoidance of overexposure to uv rays. in this day and age, i am dumbfounded by people who not only seek out tans, but think they even look good. i used to just think they're tacky and are proof of a life of sloth; now i believe they demonstrate that and that, as cancer-chasers, their owners/wearers aren't very bright.

feh, end of speech :rolleyes: .

• 1 year later...