Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions New Residency @ Luna ...

vipnerd

Last Saturday was the start of our new project … at Luna …

Starting Saturday September 27th … P:M Sessions will join efforts with Blend Productions to bring Miami a nite a bit different … something eclectic and fun …

The Residents …

Austin Leeds

austinleeds.jpg … has been for years the most underrated DJ in the scene … he is coming back from an extensive tour thru Europe and Asia … his production work has gained him the recognition of piers around the globe … Austin will take this residency to places not seen in years in Sobe … REALLY happy to have him finally working the nite for us …

Dave Preston

attachment.php?postid=1720278 … a name recognized worldwide … both as Dj and producer … Dave was the resident at Vibe in Gainsville until his recent move down to his hometown Miami … with his experience and eagerness to push the envelope everytime he plays, without a doubt, Luna will see the consolidation of Dave’s new residency in Miami …

Oscar Fonseca

DSC06917.JPG … the most refreshing DJ we saw in the past year in Miami … Oscar’s passion and respect for music has taken him to the production room with releases coming soon … we expect the consolidation of Miami’s finest nubreed … and the evolution of his vision in music …

Cianci & Avila

attachment.php?postid=1720510 … with uncompromising underground sounds and the true enthusiasm of making this their year of consolidation in Miami … this two young DJs will grow thru this residency … Luis avila combining his DJ career with his own Sound Engineering degree … we’ll see them hitting the studio very soon …

Many exciting news to follow … :D :D :D

very excited to see two Proton Radio residents and accomplished DJ/producers playing in Miami regularly and at an intimate venue like Luna.

:hat: And a big hats off to P:M Sessions for going outside the box and hosting a night that features underated and rising talent that has yet to strike it big on the global scene.

looking forward to the fall lineup...

geoff @ protonradio . com

:D Austin Leeds presents Hamachi Sounds on Proton Radio, Every 1st Saturday at 6:00 PM

http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=38

:D Dave Preston presents Rhythmaculture on Proton Radio, Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 10:00 AM

http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=31

Originally posted by macboy

Vip,

Is Luna now just a lounge, or does it still serve dinner?

Luna is a restaurant until 10:30 pm or so... At this time, they clear out the dining tables and crank up the sound system, (that we will especially bring in every Saturday)... It is neither a restaurant nor a lounge... It's a small club at it's best, IMO.

BTW, they have just hired one of the best chefs in the country for the season, so if you feel like a candlelit dinner, you know where to go... An exquisite blend of Italo-Asian cuisine... 4 stars, for those of you who appreciate a good meal.

:D We are delighted with this new opportunity to develop something that we believe in so much and look forward to building a night of quality music, all night long. :getdown:

Thanx to everyone for the support... :D

It really doesnt matter WHAT it is...I am going to go for the MUSIC...hell, I went to _ _ _ _ _ all those months...I can tolerate anything.

Its about the Music. And I have utmost respect for Carla and Marco...so I will help them in their venture...and support the EVOLUTION OF THE SCENE.

LUNA, the new bright spot on Sat nights...

Chaz

Guest brwneydtrouble

My vote goes to Luna as the new hot spot on South Beach. I will definitely make a trip down one of these saturdays for dinner and great music.

We just had them among us a few days back … bringing to this party their signature funky and twisty tech …

We are proud to have them officially join the P:M Sessions family as our first Quarterly Residents … an honor … :bowdown:

Few DJs in the world have Vich & Berger’s resume … they have played with almost every DJ we can think of in the past three years … their productions have gained the respect of the industry … with quality productions comparable only to their thoughtful sets …

Vich & Berger will continue with their involvement with P:M Sessions on our various projects in Latin America as well … as true leaders of the electronic music scene in the Spanish speaking Americas … we hope to contribute to the booming of their careers …

Welcome to our family … Isra & Xris … :clap::aright::D

Marco