Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some advice....

murrrr

ok theres this guy named mike who i met from a gf of mine and he likes me but my friend rita likes him, so now i dont know that to do??? mike knows rita likes him but he doesnt care he likes me and not her, he wants to start dating and stuff but i dont feel it's right to date him if my gf likes him, someone help!!! :(

ur thinking to much...if he doesnt like her i dont see the problem....but u never know...u know her how ill she take it....u know what they say honesty is the best policy...but its not always the best to handle....or u can just say fuck it and find some1 else and preserve ur friendship!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by nybeauty

ok theres this guy named mike who i met from a gf of mine and he likes me but my friend rita likes him, so now i dont know that to do??? mike knows rita likes him but he doesnt care he likes me and not her, he wants to start dating and stuff but i dont feel it's right to date him if my gf likes him, someone help!!! :(

Have a threesome :tongue: :tongue:

I think you should go for a year on a gang bang rampage.

Truly yours

:)

depends on how she'll take it but,

I think you should preserve the friendship.

give me a call..:D

I'll bring my digital camera;) (joke from a dif. thread)

You're right..............turn him down and make him go out with your friend who he doesn't like. That way both of you can be unhappy instead.

:blank:

ok theres this guy named mike who i met from a gf of mine and he likes me but my friend rita likes him, so now i dont know what to do??? mike knows rita likes him but he doesnt care he likes me and not her, he wants to start dating and stuff but i dont feel it's right to date him if my gf likes him, someone help!!! :(

as long as your friend has not dated him x tensively...

i would say... tell her... and get yours...

he don't like her... and thats that...

if i didn't chase any girl my friends thought they liked...

i'd never get laid:laugh:

Tell him to approach her... Explain his feelings about you and his feelings about her. And tell him to tell her that if it would make things awkward that he will not persue his feelings for you...

Basically it will do 2 things...

1) Put her on the spot. Cause I highly doubt anyone would say no do not go with your feelings ( Just to be spitefull )

and B) It give you the right to date him knowing that she gave her blessing. And if it ever came back in your face... She was the one who said yes...

:confused:

Originally posted by elementx

Tell him to approach her... Explain his feelings about you and his feelings about her. And tell him to tell her that if it would make things awkward that he will not persue his feelings for you...

Basically it will do 2 things...

1) Put her on the spot. Cause I highly doubt anyone would say no do not go with your feelings ( Just to be spitefull )

and B) It give you the right to date him knowing that she gave her blessing. And if it ever came back in your face... She was the one who said yes...

:confused:

How humiliating! She should be the one who talks to her friend, not the guy.

look out for #1

go for it, if your gf bitches about it, hey, you snooze you lose

Remember, you are not allowed to date or have any interest in anyone who your friend has an interest in.

That being said, i had a desperate/horny freind who "liked" every girl he ever met. Therefore, i never dated because i stayed true to the age old adage, "Lovers are temporary, freinds are forever".

thats my advice of the day.

well, what do YOU think of the guy?

you don´t mention that one time... if you really value the guy ("would kick yourself in the ass your whole life because you didn´t get together with him"-like) then definately go for it!

however, the vibe i get from your post (since you don´t mention you even LIKE him the first place) tells me that it´s just a fling or even that you date him because of sheer avaibility. for that, i wouldn´t put no friendship in danger.

consider this, your girlfriend will of course *tell* you she has nothing against it. but put yourself in her position. you would probably tell her the same thing but inside you´d be hurt like hell...

forget both of them and just date me