• Yes
    • No

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

he actually doesnt bother me that much. i am sick of threads with smilies as the content but i just wont open them if there are no replies. i dont care enough to block the kid.

yeh exactly..i still kinda think its funny

but then again im slow :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

i think the moderators should be deleting his threads; they just take up space that should be reserved for real topics. i'm not generally in favor of censorship, but this guy isn't saying anything at all.

wellllllllll the thing is dave got rid of that feature cause some mods were deleting and editing things they shoudnt be. so now I cant edit or delete. they arent drama so i really cant even move it... the best thing you can do is not post on them and let them disappear or pm dave and tell him to give us our deleting and editing option back. cause I get a lot of pm's saying they want their thread or post delelted

Originally posted by gabo

wellllllllll the thing is dave got rid of that feature cause some mods were deleting and editing things they shoudnt be. so now I cant edit or delete. they arent drama so i really cant even move it... the best thing you can do is not post on them and let them disappear or pm dave and tell him to give us our deleting and editing option back. cause I get a lot of pm's saying they want their thread or post delelted

is that true, or did he only strip that power from mods who were abusing it? first of all, i think he should've only taken that power away from people who were misusing it, but i used it just recently on the forum i moderate. someone had posted a really disgusting thread graphically describing at length how she was raped by ozzy osbourne, and that stomach-turning trash had no place on the boards --- nevermind the fact that it was slanderous.

actually, if mods are misusing their power, they shouldn't be mods. that seems pretty straightforward to me.

All of you express how you feel on your own way, i have never insulted any of you but you have to me. I don't tell you guys to kiss my :). I just smile back. And that bother you.. you know why, because i'm original, i came out with some shit with a style, all you guys have your own style, and i got mine. Don be jelous because i became the talk of the town and you are in your eight billion post and you are nobodys...

You can vote to kick me out all you want, do you think that bothers me? But by you kicking me out you are showing everybody else in this board that you want things to be the way YOU like it. And nobody else is alllowed to express how they fell unless its the way you do it.

Don't be mad because i'm original and i came out with something that make people love me or hate me. Thats life, is not my fault you can't come out with your own shit.

And to the moderator, dude i'm harmless and you know it. You guys don't like my post

DONT READ THEM!!!!! SIMPLE...

GROW UP... Jonyquest took over your board and you dont feel special anymore.. booo hoooo.. Cry me a river.

:)