Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My question:

Evan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen all - I think we should give Evan a big round of applause (housediva where are you) for having the guts to write short novelas about the excrutiating minutia of his life that no one asked for. I thoroughly enjoyed sifting through 4032550 web pages of his 'struggle' with k addiction, women that use him, dildos up his ass, cooking k, how much he wipes, women that use him, snorting k, parties he goes to, online women, women that use him, self tanner cream, k-holes and the like.

I know more about this guy than i do my own mother.

Evan - wanna have a "k" cook off! READY SET BAKE!!!

I H I

Originally posted by Evan

I have been on this board for years. Suddenly, this year I have been maliciously attacked by such losers as 555-1212. I have done nothing to bring on this attack, but am being accused of spam (which is ridiculous) as well as him bringing up old posts from the past which is just plain annoying.

I had to deal with losers attacking me for no reason when i was in high school. These people (bullies) became the janitor or just lived in their paren't basement when they grew up. I don't understand the principal of bringing others down or making up shit or just being an annoying little fuck nut. What is the point of causing useless drama?

Am I wrong?

:nopity:

Originally posted by ivehadit

Listen all - I think we should give Evan a big round of applause (housediva where are you) for having the guts to write short novelas about the excrutiating minutia of his life that no one asked for. I thoroughly enjoyed sifting through 4032550 web pages of his 'struggle' with k addiction, women that use him, dildos up his ass, cooking k, how much he wipes, women that use him, snorting k, parties he goes to, online women, women that use him, self tanner cream, k-holes and the like.

I know more about this guy than i do my own mother.

Evan - wanna have a "k" cook off! READY SET BAKE!!!

I H I

:laugh: :laugh: :D

Cause I'm not used to it. I went to high school a decade ago. I thought people would grow up and mature. Too bad some people must just be stunted at birth. When it happenes to animals, we put them out of their misery.

Cause I'm not used to it. I went to high school a decade ago. I thought people would grow up and mature. Too bad some people must just be stunted at birth. When it happenes to animals, we put them out of their misery.

..What fucking planet are you living on?...

U have touched on the topic of euthanasia. Also, you dont want PETA on your ass

which reminds me howard had a guy on this morning who had a horse bite his penis off.

Originally posted by smokesum

:blah::spam::blah::spam::blah::spam::blah::spam:

This is what I am speaking of. This immature act of calling shit spam. What the fuck is the point?

As for what planet I am living on... Yesterday I was in a meeting. While I was talking, one of the suits jumped up and called me a liar. Then another jumped up and said I was a spamming. Then someone started making fun of me. Oh wait. Yeah. this shit doesn't happen. maybe only in smokesome and 555-1212 world.

This is what I am speaking of. This immature act of calling shit spam. What the fuck is the point?

As for what planet I am living on... Yesterday I was in a meeting. While I was talking, one of the suits jumped up and called me a liar. Then another jumped up and said I was a spamming. Then someone started making fun of me. Oh wait. Yeah. this shit doesn't happen. maybe only in smokesome and 555-1212 world.

:nopity::blah::spam::nopity::blah::spam::nopity::blah::spam::nopity::blah:

Yeah yeah. keep using pics of me. I don't see u have the balls to take pics of yourself. What's the matter? Mommy won't come down to the basement to take pics of you? Or are you just to fat, to ugly, to hidious to show yourself?

I vote YES to Euthenaisa

I'm debating as to whether or not this should be moved. It's really pretty amusing where it is right now, so I'm leaving it here for the time being.

BTW, Evan... grow some balls already and quit whining like a little bitch.

Thanks,

Mistress T

No this isn't funny, you already used this

Yeah yeah. keep using pics of me. I don't see u have the balls to take pics of yourself. What's the matter? Mommy won't come down to the basement to take pics of you? Or are you just to fat, to ugly, to hidious to show yourself?

I vote YES to Euthenaisa

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

attachment.php?postid=1752089