Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tommyarmani = phuturephunk

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Great detective work :rolleyes: . i have soooo much time on my hands, i sit around pondering who has fake screen names

i dont sit around pondering it. i honestly dont care who you are, real or fake...

i was just saying if you were fake whoever made u up would definitely have too much time on their hands because you seem pretty real.

bottom line is that i dont care and if you want to be a dick abotu it, feel free to ignore me.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont sit around pondering it. i honestly dont care who you are, real or fake...

i was just saying if you were fake whoever made u up would definitely have too much time on their hands because you seem pretty real.

bottom line is that i dont care and if you want to be a dick abotu it, feel free to ignore me.

Hey Now! I dont want any problems here. If you notice, i never name call or trade insults with people. How quickly you forget that im the only one who knows about "am pom pe colon a colon asta" :laugh::laugh:

:nono::argue:

Originally posted by smokesum

tommy armani seems too good to be true

hes built, good looking, intelligent, funny, nice manners, hot girlfriend, and nice car...this guy is a dream

thanks,

Ian McKellan

Wow this is a sad sad post.

Originally posted by smokesum

tommy armani seems too good to be true

hes built, good looking, intelligent, funny, nice manners, hot girlfriend, and nice car...this guy is a dream

thanks,

Ian McKellan

Damn- now that's a crush if I've ever seen one... :eek: :eek: :laugh2: