Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see DJ Dan @ Nerve?

ogmiami

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That probably would have been me who said "wtf is he playing?" and then we left! At around 2:30 I think. I had never seen him before but I've heard some of his cd's. I thougt he would be better. It was too hard for my taste. Not a big deal though. No complaints about DJ Dan. Ariel Baund was awful IMO. Just dull, repetitive with no funkiness at all. The typical Miami progressive house sound that is infecting Miami's clubs too rapidly.

Unfortunately, we made the mistake of going to Crobar not knowing that Edgar V. was there. Upstairs it was hip-hop. The tables were covered and the guy was a wannabe dj fade mixing on CDJ's! LAME!!!

Unfortunately, I could say the same for downstairs. Edgar V's tables were closed and he was also using only cd's!!! WTF???

As I was standing there completely unmoved by the noise emanating from Crobar's speakers, all I could think was... I will need to schedule a dentist appointment first thing in the morning!!!

SUCH CHEESE!!!

It was like Edgar V's tummy finally exploded and velveeta splattered all over the main room!!!

Unfortunately, a quick stop at Blue did not reveal the usual groovy crowd packing the space like every other friday.

It's all a matter of personal opinion and your cup of tea. And I believe Edgar was playing both cdr's and rekkids. And who cares about what he was playing with. It all comes out of the same place.

I think you need an attitude adjustment. All you have to say is something negative.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by philippio

That probably would have been me who said "wtf is he playing?" and then we left! At around 2:30 I think. I had never seen him before but I've heard some of his cd's. I thougt he would be better. It was too hard for my taste. Not a big deal though. No complaints about DJ Dan. Ariel Baund was awful IMO. Just dull, repetitive with no funkiness at all. The typical Miami progressive house sound that is infecting Miami's clubs too rapidly.

Unfortunately, we made the mistake of going to Crobar not knowing that Edgar V. was there. Upstairs it was hip-hop. The tables were covered and the guy was a wannabe dj fade mixing on CDJ's! LAME!!!

Unfortunately, I could say the same for downstairs. Edgar V's tables were closed and he was also using only cd's!!! WTF???

As I was standing there completely unmoved by the noise emanating from Crobar's speakers, all I could think was... I will need to schedule a dentist appointment first thing in the morning!!!

SUCH CHEESE!!!

It was like Edgar V's tummy finally exploded and velveeta splattered all over the main room!!!

Unfortunately, a quick stop at Blue did not reveal the usual groovy crowd packing the space like every other friday.

wow finally another cper with a real opinion,,,, i like this guy...

SUCH CHEESE!!!

i think someone left their taste at the door ..edgar owned

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Bling

i think someone left their taste at the door ..edgar owned

bling not for nothing, but according to cp edgar never has a bad night and all his sets are sick. The big djs around town all agree the edgar crew does him more harm then good, and I agree. For once i'd like edgars set to be review just like oscars set... but instead all we get is " omggggggggggggggg i died and sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Originally posted by saleen351

bling not for nothing, but according to cp edgar never has a bad night and all his sets are sick. The big djs around town all agree the edgar crew does him more harm then good, and I agree. For once i'd like edgars set to be review just like oscars set... but instead all we get is " omggggggggggggggg i died and sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Buah! The "big djs" around town, dunno who the fuck that would be, wish they had a following as loyal as Edgar's... It has only come from respect he has earned and consistency.

Originally posted by attomic

Buah! The "big djs" around town, dunno who the fuck that would be, wish they had a following as loyal as Edgar's... It has only come from respect he has earned and consistency.

i agree ... even on a bad night edgar doesnt disapoint .. hes a constant dj ... constant in the sense that none of hi sets are bad ... he knows what the crowd wants & if he doesnt know he will experiment untill he gets what the people want ... sometimes what the people want isnt what all of us want but he always ends up awsome ... thats why his followers are truuu to him ... cause they go see him over better known dj's cause we know we are gonna get quality ... look at some venues around town getting better known dj's & still cant pack the place ... so that just goes to show you :cool: :cool:

wow finally another cper with a real opinion,,,, i like this guy...

u mean you found your soul mate.......

if everyone says that Edgars sets are sick or omg its cause thats the way they feel about his music,its not for everyone to like. Just like you talk about Danny Tesstos or whatever his name is all I hear is wow classics and classics best house DJ this and that good for you....this is what we like,Edgar throws down the music we like and since ive been a a fan of his I was never dissapointed thats why I always attend his sets of course there sets that I like better then others. We follow him for the fact that we know that we're in for a treat and its about good times and music(our taste). We dont give a shyt about coming home and being all specific about reviews and how it was what the crowd was like fuck all that shyt.If you know what Edgar spins whats to say other then it was sick and awesome.

No need to get into details just go out and have some fun and stfu ! ! ! ! ! ! !

SUCH CHEESE!!!

Oh no, thats all we needed another negative member on CP, what? Are you from Jersey or NY also?

Originally posted by pod

But seriously, if you're such the expert, why did you go to Edgar when you knew he wouldn't be your cup of tea?

NOt to take either side but in Philippio's defense... he DIDN'T know Edgar was going to be there... he walked into his self described nightmare unknowingly...

Originally posted by pod

Unfortunately, we made the mistake of going to Crobar not knowing that Edgar V. was there.

2 days of Harvard LAw School paying off! Wooo-hoo! :laugh:

Guest saleen351

i'm super hard on tsettos on oscar, yet both are in my top 5. Tsettos even told oscar, that for years i was really hard on denny, and oscar some times feels that i shit on him for no good reason. But fact remains, when oscar and denny are on, they are the bomb, but the problem with the EV crowd is, ever set is on! How is that possible? Space would have never brought ms in if edgar was on fire every set. I like edgar, however i hate his tunes, but i pull for him and i hope he does well, but at some point someone must point out the obvious, and that is, you trance guys are the blind leading the bling. EV is turning into a joke on this board, it's rare to see real opinions from peoople who know choons..

cp is like this:

1. roland is always sick with maybe a once in a while a post about him being too mellow

2. GA could blow everyone in the crowd and play the set of his life, but cp will always say he's washed up.... makes no sense to me..

3. edgar v is always "omgggggggg i died, sickkkkkkkkkkkk", never once will anyone on here give him a bad review. why?

4. oscar g, gets the praise from board all the time, but cp only hears him when they are waiting for some euro trash dj to come on, or their drugs are keeping their engergy levels up so they hit the patio all the morning and see him, but usually they wish for the euro trash dj to come on.

5. RR gets zero respect and for no good apparent reason. Hes just as good as any dj that plays in miami, including wmc djs

6. MS is really entering the ev zone of clubbing, his sets are always "sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, omggggggggg I died" sucks for MS, he needs to avoid these idiots. They call him a trance dj but he plays little trance! man cp is full of morons...

7. then you have the nerve djs, sick talent but few show up...

i'm super hard on tsettos on oscar, yet both are in my top 5. Tsettos even told oscar, that for years i was really hard on denny, and oscar some times feels that i shit on him for no good reason. But fact remains, when oscar and denny are on, they are the bomb, but the problem with the EV crowd is, ever set is on! How is that possible? Space would have never brought ms in if edgar was on fire every set. I like edgar, however i hate his tunes, but i pull for him and i hope he does well, but at some point someone must point out the obvious, and that is, you trance guys are the blind leading the bling. EV is turning into a joke on this board, it's rare to see real opinions from peoople who know choons..

cp is like this:

1. roland is always sick with maybe a once in a while a post about him being too mellow

2. GA could blow everyone in the crowd and play the set of his life, but cp will always say he's washed up.... makes no sense to me..

3. edgar v is always "omgggggggg i died, sickkkkkkkkkkkk", never once will anyone on here give him a bad review. why?

4. oscar g, gets the praise from board all the time, but cp only hears him when they are waiting for some euro trash dj to come on, or their drugs are keeping their engergy levels up so they hit the patio all the morning and see him, but usually they wish for the euro trash dj to come on.

5. RR gets zero respect and for no good apparent reason. Hes just as good as any dj that plays in miami, including wmc djs

6. MS is really entering the ev zone of clubbing, his sets are always "sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, omggggggggg I died" sucks for MS, he needs to avoid these idiots. They call him a trance dj but he plays little trance! man cp is full of morons...

gotta admit that you are right. :idea:

cp is like this:

That's actually a pretty good observation. The funny thing is that you used to be able to get people to want to try new stuff.

cp is like this:

:clap: :clap: