Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quiet Shy Girls vs Loud Social Girls

guest00901

friend-wise, most of my girl friends are loud and outgoing... i used to always be the shy one and hated having attention on me so having a bunch friends like that worked out well for me b/c they got the spotlight...

same thing for the guys i go for... i usually like the semi-obnoxious loud mouthed ones... they're usually more fun

I luv a shy quiet kind of guy, like mine. He's like a cat tho, only like that in public. otherwise he's quite lively, esp concerning computers or music...

I prefer the girls to NOT be psycho or total airheads, luckily I know a few..And I do mean a few!

Originally posted by mssabina

friend-wise, most of my girl friends are loud and outgoing... i used to always be the shy one and hated having attention on me so having a bunch friends like that worked out well for me b/c they got the spotlight...

same thing for the guys i go for... i usually like the semi-obnoxious loud mouthed ones... they're usually more fun

It's more or less the same for me... I'm shy enough to need to be around people who are a bit more outgoing, in order to bring me out of my shell... being with someone who's at least as shy as me does not work at all... but anyone who's really loud and out there, is just annoying...

Originally posted by tastyt

It's more or less the same for me... I'm shy enough to need to be around people who are a bit more outgoing, in order to bring me out of my shell... being with someone who's at least as shy as me does not work at all... but anyone who's really loud and out there, is just annoying...

:werd:

In a gal I like the outgoing fiercely creative type.

Not strip in a pack subway ...but more so sing outloud a whacked yet good song in a packed grand central ..ya know what i mean.

Outgoing, yet not public hoochie momma..

As far as the shy guy generalizing..

People, you have to realize that the appearance of being shy doesnt necessarily mean that person is a lame wod.

I mean, myself, for an example am very quiet at times, almost appearing antisocial becuase Im thinking about a ton of things at the time, but... Im also the first one on the dance floor at times, from clubs, to bars with bands, hell even weddings of people I dont know...:laugh:

ya dig? Dont be shy guy hatin...:...: