Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got carjacked....

tranzwhore

at gun point last Friday at 2:00 in the afternoon.

This dude put a gun to my head and told me to give him the keys so I did. He drove off in my Sequoia with my laptop, an office chair from my work, my Halloween costume, my dry cleaning and much more BUT I got away with my life.

I always say how much I love drama.....well, I got it!

Be careful out there. Try to be as aware as you possibly can!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

This dude put a gun to my head and told me to give him the keys so I did. He drove off in my Sequoia with my laptop, an office chair from my work, my Halloween costume, my dry cleaning and much more BUT I got away with my life.

Shit sorry to hear that :( Have they recovered the car yet and caught this asshole.

I had my car stolen once, but I was in a deep sleep at home and next morning woke up and my ride was not there. They found it like 2 months later with everything inside it gone, meaning car seats, steering wheel, and all that. Shitty feeling, but luckily insurance gave me full coverage and got a new and better car. Good luck

damn, looks like the squegee guys are getting daring

sorry to hear that

if you have insurance, you should be able to get a new car........I know it wont replace everything inside, but at least you get a car out of it...........not to mention you're ok and in good health. let us know how it turns out

btw......where do you live that this happened?

omg im so sorry to hear that tranzwhore.. man if lextecy was there im sure he would have ripped teh guy limb from limb.

def go buy urself some mace next time so u can spray the fucker. glad to hear ur ok darlin..

did this happen on halloween??? if it did cant believe u made it out to venu...

hope everything turns out well for u

Yeah, it was on Halloween in broad daylight in the parking lot at the Pembroke Lakes mall (not a bad neighborhood at all).

I tell her she was very lucky, on top of being alive and not being hurt in any way, she was able to get away with her purse and all her personals. If not, it would've been even worse. Think about it, having to look for bills to cancel credit cards, replacing your license and other things.

Mich is a very strong woman, she took all of this VERY well.

I love you Mama!!

Thanks for all the love, guys! The police have recovered the car and think the caught the guy, who used the truck for another robbery. I went last nite to see the truck but couldn't take it because someone left meat inside and now it smells like a dead body! There were flies flying around and shit. Nasty! The insurance company is going to decide what to do with it cuz it smells rank as fuck. And now I have to go look at pictures to see if I can identify this dumbass! Anyways, becareful out there!

Thanks for all the love, guys! The police have recovered the car and think the caught the guy, who used the truck for another robbery. I went last nite to see the truck but couldn't take it because someone left meat inside and now it smells like a dead body! There were flies flying around and shit. Nasty! The insurance company is going to decide what to do with it cuz it smells rank as fuck. And now I have to go look at pictures to see if I can identify this dumbass! Anyways, becareful out there!

Glad to hear it worked out

The same thing happened to one of the nurses that I work with. She got her Mercedes stolen right in front of her and they can't find it. So the insurance wants to give her 30k for the car, but she had bullet proof windows and she also put alot of money on the engine, so she's hoping to get a little more for it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: