Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which do you think would hurt you more...

dgmodel

...idk...if i ever got cheated on, i tend to think i wouldnt give a shit how pretty or ugly the other person was...i guess i cant say but what's the difference, the damage is done...if i found myself worrying about that, i would feel i was concentrating on the wrong particulars...

LOL... interesting question. I'm not sure... when my ex cheated on me it was with someone waaaay below me (iow, she was a white trash pig)... the fact that I knew he was winding up with *that* made me feel a little better.

But that was a special situation, b/c the relationship was already pretty much over with anyway. If something were to just happen out of the blue, in a seemingly healthy relationship... I think that they'd both be just as bad.

i agree with what other people have said about cheating with anyone being kinda the same but i know how i am..

if a guy i was dating cheated with someone better looking than me i would feel a lot worse about it. i guess i would be jealous & i would feel like maybe i dont mean anything to him and he is really only interested in a pretty face.

no matter who the person cheated with, it would be over. i most likely wouldnt forgive a cheater but i think i would feel worse if it was someone cuter than me.

then again you can alway see it like he cheated with the hot girl b/c shes hot but the uglier girl??? he must have really felt something for her & that is something to be more angry about. meaningless fucking is one thing but for your man to be fucking someone he has an emotional connection to,, that is another story. neither should be forgiven imo.

Originally posted by dgmodel

if your spouse/partner/gf/bf whatever, cheated on you with someone hotter and sexier and better off than you or someone who was extrememely ugly and worse off than you???

I don't think either situation feels good, but it's harder to take if the person is extrememely ugly and worse off than you.

Originally posted by jimk29

I don't think either situation feels good, but it's harder to take if the person is extrememely ugly and worse off than you.

...I think alot of that stems from the fact that guys are, more often than not, the 'provider' in the equation... Now, before I get all kinds of protests from the fembot gallery, let me qualify that...

..If a chick I was deeply in love with ever cheated on me with some useless schlub, I could pass it off as 'well, maybe she saw 'something' inside of him that was worth taking a second look at' I could say that i was a good enough provider in a material and safety sense, but the intangible happened to trump me (and intangibles are alot of what love and attraction is)... If she fucked around on me with someone who was more handsome, richer, and pretty much better in a 'provider' sort of way, then It'd hurt on two counts.. 1) I'm not 'good enough' as a provider and 2) I don't physically fit the bill either..

..From a man's standpoint, that would hurt worse, because it would strike at the heart of our inherant need to make ourselves useful...

..ick..this is so hard to explain...Either way, i'd feel terrible about it, but it would suck doubly if she did it with some dashing asshole that had a better car, and a better life than me...

..Or something ot that effect..

either way, it would hurt me more than words could express, and i would definitely break up w/ him.... but I would rather him have sex wih an ugly girl rather than someone really hot... i would imagine him having sex with this hot-ass girl and it would kill me--imgining him f*cking some ugly chick would at least give me something to (eventually) laugh at...

really? i would take it worse if the person was extremely gorgeous and better off then me... it'd make me feel inadequate, like i wasn't good enough so my bf went out to find someone better...

Originally posted by mssabina

really? i would take it worse if the person was extremely gorgeous and better off then me... it'd make me feel inadequate, like i wasn't good enough so my bf went out to find someone better...

But if ther personis a pig with nothing going for them, you have to ask yourself, why would my sig. other do this?

Why risk what we had, for one night of sex with an ugly person??

But if ther personis a pig with nothing going for them, you have to ask yourself, why would my sig. other do this?

Why risk what we had, for one night of sex with an ugly person??

that's true, i didn't think of it like that. either way, it's not a desirable situation...

Would you rather jump off a cliff or a bridge?

Lets put it this way, when someone cheats on you, several things happen.

First & foremost, REGARDLESS of what the other person looks like, how much money they have, etc, the cheater has broken "your bond" & that just plain hurts.

Second, however, some people may have serious feelings of inesurity that can be severely fueled by the status of the person they chose to cheat on you with. These feelings can be lessened if the person was beneath you.

Bottom line, i had an ex cheat on me with a guy on the redsox & it left me feeling "cheated" AND insecure as if i couldnt possibly measure up to a professional athletes status.

But now i have brandy & never have to worry about this topic ;)

this is a tricky question..... men and women cheat for different reason... guys usually cheat cuz they meet a really hot lookin girl and the little head kicks in.... women sometimes cheat for the same reason... but some of them will do it because they see the "better opportunity" in a sometime not so good lookin guy.... I wouldn't be as pissed if she went for a "better opportunity" if she banged a pretty boy for the fuck of it ... then i'd be pissed