Clubplanet Nightlife Community

She is perfect...

nomembername

Met her in Cancun '01 spring break. Thank god for airbrushing, its those eyes that get me attracted to her. Flat ass is not the word, thats what happens when you have irish in yah lol.

But she is def a great looking woman there is better out there and that boob job is in her throat if you think that is a good boob job your damn mistaken.

I would do her though even though she has been w/ prince, dude from cypress, rodman and the wannabe rockstar she is w/ now.

Originally posted by lelo

Met her in Cancun '01 spring break. Thank god for airbrushing, its those eyes that get me attracted to her. Flat ass is not the word, thats what happens when you have irish in yah lol.

But she is def a great looking woman there is better out there and that boob job is in her throat if you think that is a good boob job your damn mistaken.

I would do her though even though she has been w/ prince, dude from cypress, rodman and the wannabe rockstar she is w/ now.

Dave Navarro is by no means a wannabe rock star. :blown:

Originally posted by DarrellG

She is perfect

BECAUSE SHE IS PLASTIC!!!

Don't get me wrong, she looks great, but I am a fan of natural beauty not beauty that can be bought.

true beauty is free ;) However I do luv Carmen, she's such a vixen!

here's one of my faves...

attachment.php?postid=1839882

If you think Dave Navarro (no talent) is a rock star you have issues. Mr. Davis is a rockstar not some two bit half a homo who's music is as bas as him.

You want to talk about rock stars Glen Danzig is a bigger rock star than Dave lolololol. Fuckout, Carmen date someone with talent if your gonna go after rockstars.

She is fake trash anyways but id hit it.

Dont talk about rock music on this board because 99% of the people wouldnt even know the bands i would be talking about.

NIN, Alice in Chains, Tool they all lick big moose balls.

Pantera before "Walk" that was music. Bands like Nothing Face, Black Keys that can get me going, not that H head music.