Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The whole JP quitting SF fiasco......

Just goes to show the death of the scene as we know it to be

There is no more Twilo....hasnt been for years...and no place will ever compare

There is no more Tunnel....RIP

There is no more Limelight...now its some disco monstrosity

There is no more vinyl....gawd how I hate arc and all its sappy wannabe Twilo shit

There is no more PLUR.....died with Tunnel

There is no more Exit.....Asian Invasian killed a once great scene

There is no such thing as a rave.....thanx to corporate sponsoring and advertisement

There is no more enthusiasm....no one cares anymore

now.....there is no more juice infested crack shack.......I will miss it, Junior partys just dont do it for me even though he is a great DJ

now we are left with crowbar as the saving grace to our scene.....its too much hype for just another party. I think we are going to see a scene shift very soon......in which direction, I have no idea

Not to sound like a Grama, BUT

i think u got it all Wrong......lol

if anything, u should be happy, Cause i think were gonna be a diff NY come the next few months.....

i think CROBAR, will be a leading force with Caldrone, mixing gay n stra, creating a fresh new party, with Vic's sound, a ROOM with lots of dance floor and lots of space!

spirit......not even done yet, and Roger sanches has said his Release Yourself party will Find a monthly Home in NY once its door's open...

AVALON. even tho i hate it, its doing Great biss, and has a VERY LARGE GAY NIGHT on sunday......its the talk of every queens wet dream in a 20block radius of 20th St>

Not to mention........Centro-Fly is Re-opeing, and starting up again.

Disco> Slammen music..

Arc< danny n howell's

oh and JUNIOR"S Returning home to SOUND FACTORY, no more Juice, just runways n DARK NY SHADE, and what a Venue for queens to run amuck in!

oly>

Originally posted by jaysea

Not to sound like a Grama, BUT

i think u got it all Wrong......lol

if anything, u should be happy, Cause i think were gonna be a diff NY come the next few months.....

i think CROBAR, will be a leading force with Caldrone, mixing gay n stra, creating a fresh new party, with Vic's sound, a ROOM with lots of dance floor and lots of space!

spirit......not even done yet, and Roger sanches has said his Release Yourself party will Find a monthly Home in NY once its door's open...

AVALON. even tho i hate it, its doing Great biss, and has a VERY LARGE GAY NIGHT on sunday......its the talk of every queens wet dream in a 20block radius of 20th St>

Not to mention........Centro-Fly is Re-opeing, and starting up again.

Disco> Slammen music..

Arc< danny n howell's

oh and JUNIOR"S Returning home to SOUND FACTORY, no more Juice, just runways n DARK NY SHADE, and what a Venue for queens to run amuck in!

oly>

I like this positive outook :)

Hopefully things are changing for the better.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

There is no more vinyl....gawd how I hate arc and all its sappy wannabe Twilo shit

There is no such thing as a rave.....thanx to corporate sponsoring and advertisement

now.....there is no more juice infested crack shack.......I will miss it, Junior partys just dont do it for me even though he is a great DJ

now we are left with crowbar as the saving grace to our scene.....its too much hype for just another party. I think we are going to see a scene shift very soon......in which direction, I have no idea

We are going to see a scene shift in the positive direction,granted,some of your statements make sense,but,there is hope yet in this city....

I feel and see a massive change happening,and it is on...

In the near future,wait and see what is slowly,but,surely,coming into existence....

:eek: :eek:

Roxxia

Originally posted by fierciaroxx

We are going to see a scene shift in the positive direction,granted,some of your statements make sense,but,there is hope yet in this city....

I feel and see a massive change happening,and it is on...

In the near future,wait and see what is slowly,but,surely,coming into existence....

:eek: :eek:

Roxxia

I never said it wasnt going to be positive....I'm just seeing certain things die out that were what made the scene

I know I havnt been around long enough to see the phases come up and die out......no big deal. I just think its going to be interesting to see what happens next

I know I'm going to be part of it though, whatever it is

Originally posted by jaysea

what other city can u go out on a monday night and dance all night long?

not many

EXACTLY I always like Jaysea's opinions.

You can find a party in NY any night of the week that will take you through till you have to leave for work the next morning. There isn't another city with the establishments to support the demand for a party every night that last till 6.

We get kind of spoiled here because we've always had the best and and when we don't get it, we whine about it...

:laugh: For you to say because JP is not spinning at the SF that the scene is dead just shows your ignorance, with all of these new clubs opening it was the smartest thing Grant did by getting Junior there on Saturdays because that crowd will move on to the new clubs. Maybe he's sick of all the meatheads in SF every week and actually wants a real NY party to go on, and keep the SF name in tact

Originally posted by todd f

:laugh: For you to say because JP is not spinning at the SF that the scene is dead just shows your ignorance, with all of these new clubs opening it was the smartest thing Grant did by getting Junior there on Saturdays because that crowd will move on to the new clubs. Maybe he's sick of all the meatheads in SF every week and actually wants a real NY party to go on, and keep the SF name in tact

Why dont you go and read my post chief....did I say the scene is dead because JP left? Or did I state an entire list of reasons.....only scraping the surface

You seem like an intelligent person, or at least one that can read.....try it for once

Originally posted by djjonstephen

:boohoo:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

fuck jp he is a junkie meth head

if thats the case then he's a pretty dam successful meth head and probably has more cash in his bank account then you ever will have :rolleyes:

to add some more fuel to the fire, the building that houses arc/vinyl was just recently sold...