Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't Hold My Hand

replicorexxx

God damn, I hate all you girls that want to cudle. Do you not see that you are slowly killing me every time that you hold my hand. I dont want to be huged and held. I want my f*cking space. Is that to hard to understand. Guys am I right or am I right. Girls please help me understand why you have to be all over you man all the time.

umm... its called a need/want for affection. its comforting to know that a guy doesnt have to be all macho 24-7 and can warm up to his girlfriend whenever/wherever they are. sure pda can get a lil out of hand and everybody wants their fair share of space... but comon... not showing affection EVER or not wanting to do lil things that feel nice like cuddling is a big :nono: in my book... i want my man to be in touch with himself and me enough to be able to balance his need for space yet still want to be close to me.

its only natural to want closeness... perhaps ur just not that happy with ur partner if u want none.

Im sorry My original post did not explain my situation as well as i thought it did. Just cause I say that I do not want to cudle dosn't mean I don't ever do it. There is a small amount that I allow for, this time is when we are alone and not in public. But she wants to make it public, all my friends know that we have been going since day one, Yet she still has to try and kiss me in front of all of them. C'mon. Why do gurls have to do this, Its almost as if she is marking her teritory. Can you please tell me on how you think i can get her to bak off of me. I have talked to her numerous times. I just dont know what to do anymore.

Maybe you're just not as into her as she is into you... I've been on both ends of the fence, and I've found that in general, when you care about someone, there are times when you just can't stop yourself from touching them, regardless of where you are or who you're with (within reason, of course!).

See I love this gurl. She has been great to me, she tryed to stop my drug habit, Which at first i hated, but after a few months i couldn't be happier. I mean every now and again i have some fun but its not an every nite thing like it used to be. I really do care about her, i just dont want to be held all the time thats all. can you offer me any info.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I feel ya bro, I hate the girl i'm fucking, I would never hold her hand/hug/cuddle, she makes me sick..

I'm not judging you, but I want to understand this situation. How can you get aroused by someone that you hate and makes you sick? I don't think I could have sex with someone that I have such a great repugnance for, no matter how in the mood I am to commit the act. Fill me in.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

See I love this gurl. She has been great to me, she tryed to stop my drug habit, Which at first i hated, but after a few months i couldn't be happier. I mean every now and again i have some fun but its not an every nite thing like it used to be. I really do care about her, i just dont want to be held all the time thats all. can you offer me any info.

u see... i have been on both sides of the fence as well.... and from my experience, u may say u love this person... and granted u truly may... but when it comes down to it- sure she may do great things for u and influenced ur life very positively... but think about it- is there passion there? passion enough to not care whether or not shes shaven or whether or not she tries to hold u in public? im not trying to discount ur love for her... but in my previous situation(s) i really did love the person(s) but in the end, there was something missing. which eventually led me to grow farther apart and realize things about my relationship that were just not satisfying for me. u could be in the same boat... where u love this person so much, but the passion is just not there. i know when im all about someone and completely in love, i want nothing more than to touch and hold and be affectionate and its reciprocated when he feels the same... i may be way off base here and it could just be that thats the kind of person u r... u like ur space. i LOVE my space. i value that so much... leave me alone when i wanna be left alone... let me breathe when i feel suffocated... its natural. thats the kind of person i am. but when im truly in love, that feeling of always wanting my space just goes away. and i want to submerge myself into this person completely. all the time. if u cant stand to be near her or so close to her in public, and u feel that shes "marking her territory" that says a lot about ur relationship. and each of ur motives... i would rethink ur situation.

Originally posted by mala

I'm not judging you, but I want to understand this situation. How can you get aroused by someone that you hate and makes you sick? I don't think I could have sex with someone that I have such a great repugnance for, no matter how in the mood I am to commit the act. Fill me in.

It can be difficult sometimes depending on how much you really hate her/him. I am able to do this with a girl who I might not have any type of real feelings for (you know I just love the sex) but I don't know if I could do it if I really despised the girl that much.

Originally posted by mala

Are you judging me? :mad:

Originally posted by tastyt

Maybe you're just not as into her as she is into you... I've been on both ends of the fence, and I've found that in general, when you care about someone, there are times when you just can't stop yourself from touching them, regardless of where you are or who you're with (within reason, of course!).

agreed , I just dont think you're head over heels for this girl...

what's wrong in holding hands or kissing in pubic..? If you really cared for her that much you wouldn't care what everyone else thinks as long as she's happy...

it is mostly ur fault hun.........she is not marking u as her territory...she just wants some affection...i may be assuming here but it sounds like u dont even tap kiss her in public...this can make feel like u dont care....u say u love her but actions speak louder than words.......i just dont think she is the one..b/c if she was ud WANT to kiss her and hold her hand all the time:cool:

depends on the situation dog...

if you are out with just her...

or with other couples...

its all good...cuddlin...huggin...kissin...blah blah blah...

but if you are just out with your friends...

(and you figure she is chill enough to hang out with the boys)

just hangin out...whatever...

and she won't stop with the mushy blah blah...

kissin up on you... hangin on you...

i understand where you are comin from...

its ridiculous... (a kiss here and there is understandable... but if she won't take her tongue out your mouth long enough for you too have a conversation...

leave her ass home...)

tell her she needs to relax...

Originally posted by bodiii

depends on the situation dog...

if you are out with just her...

or with other couples...

its all good...cuddlin...huggin...kissin...blah blah blah...

but if you are just out with your friends...

(and you figure she is chill enough to hang out with the boys)

just hangin out...whatever...

and she won't stop with the mushy blah blah...

kissin up on you... hangin on you...

i understand where you are comin from...

its ridiculous... (a kiss here and there is understandable... but if she won't take her tongue out your mouth long enough for you too have a conversation...

leave her ass home...)

tell her she needs to relax...

You got it, that is just my situation, i dont even want her to be near my friends, she doesn't like any of them. I just take her with me cause if i don't she will say some shit like, you chose your friends over me, blah blah blah.