Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening of NATION (Commack LI), Fri Nov 28

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by sawe

ww

NATION SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG ISLAND PEOPLE ARE ANAL, AND THE MUSIC SUCKS LOLOLL

I WOULD RATHER GO TO A CLUB WITH ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOL

Wow, you seem really insightful and intelligent. :rolleyes:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mattm2o

Let's just say if the dancefloor is rockin the doors will be open later! I can't give you an actual closing time at the minute because it's all up in the air right now...

On the other hand I just came from our staff meeting and things are looking better and better, look for pics of the room and an upcoming DJ Roster in the next day or two.

Get Your Dancin Shoes on people this is gonna be insane...

glad to hear there's something going on for long island finally, as there's been quite a few different clubs opened up in the past year or so... but in all honesty, whats the difference between the dj's mentioned and the friday night cyberia used to do? seems like the same dj roster to me...

You're embarassing yourself, and me as well...

What is up with these losers posting racist shit? I have been to a LI club once, and I will always remember it as was a first date. What does hip hop have to do with a LI club?

Dude, black ppl STARTED DANCE you jackass, it is good to be dancing in a club with them maybe you'll learn to dance...

TOo many clueless white guys in denial think they have rhythm...is it nature or nurture or just hopeless ... :eek:

I am moving to Amsterdam and I will see you all when you see me in my window in RL district lol but seriously, it sucks to me here even some of the ppl who are supposed to be cool are assholes!

2 Original Poster...I would have gone to your night just to see if I am right about LI, as I was invited by someone here, but will be in the UK dancing my ass off that night PM me for the next one OK? :cool:

I probably wont come back here to check I usually get me BBD abuse/fix elsewhere where there are no NY or NJ Ppl

(No offense to you and others who are here and have a clue)

Don't listen to these people who do nothing but talk negative shit about anyone or anything thats positive ...they and their lives are irrelevant..what they have to say means nothing...who they are is irrelevant...on the upside..NATION opening up in LI is relevant..By NATION doing well, long island will have a night for people who can appreciate music. NATION with all the people that are supporting this night should do well...the positives far out way the negatives.....

This sounds great. I've never been to a club in LI. But I've been to Nation in DC with the same concept and I can't wait to check this out. Bob G I hope you're the one behind this party because all your parties are hot. sawe, why are you bashing a club that's not even open yet? You think people are goin to believe what your saying since you've never been there? Makes no sense. Anyways I'll be there to support my boy Nero because he produces the greatest vibe in the area...

Hey Sawe I work at MSG and Im not a guido and Im involved with this party, so your theory is incorrect. Don't knock something if you haven't tried it, and if you don't come and do bitch and moan that there is nothing too do on Long Island well it's your fault for not coming down too check out this party. Sick of commercial house then come on down to the party Friday night. In fact you can come down on me. Send me a Pm to me later and Ill give you some more info....

"your fault for not coming down too check out this party."

YOU DUMB GUIDO IT IS TO NOT TOO LOLOL WHAT DO YOU DO FOR MSG PICK UP ALLAN HOUSTON'S JOCK??? HOW YA DOIN TONY??? OLOLOLOLOLO NATION SUCKS EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT GO!

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? What are you 12? Grow up, and do us a favor, stay away from Nation!!!!!!!!

:blown:

Guest shortyrockrox

I AM GOING TO GO TO NATION AND MAKE FUN OF THE ITALIAN DAY LABORERS LOLOL

:lame:

What a fcuking Moron.

Hey Sawe,

You have a lot of angst against Long Island, why is that, you seem too think you know everything. Oh yeah and at MSG Im a production assitant for Sportsdesk.. Yeah that's right I assist in producing the highlights for the show. Any other questions genius. By the way the place is going to be crazy tonight the place is going to be nuts, and ur goin to be sitting home:jerkoff: :jerkoff:. lata

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

Whats the dress code gonna be tonight???

Also I don't get off work till 12, think there will be a ridiculous line?

The dress cide is wuteva makes u feel comfy and helps u shake dat tooshy :) Since its the first party i couldnt say if there wil be a line or not but hopefully there will be one