Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to SF Classics?????

djgrod

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that Shwn Ink spun most of the night... I didn't hear anything about Baez though. Junior got there late and spun till close. Don't know when that was though. I couldn't imagine JV in JPs booth. That would be like watching some new guy fuck your ex-girlfriend.....:vomit3:

What a fucking night!!!!!!! Hottest fucking guys ever!!!!!!!! Music was ridiculous..............Got there at about 8 and left at 5(if i didnt have prior engagements i would have stayed til close) and the music just kept getting better and better...........Talk about a classics party........If you have never heard junior spin you have no fucking idea how amazing he really is. I havent heard a set like this since his glory days at twilo..................Old skool house music was unstoppable and nobody not even the king jp himself has ever spun a classics party like this one(and I've been to them all). Overall if you didnt go b/c your such a big jp supporter and you thought factory classics was going to suck b/c he wasnt going to be there, you should shoot yourselves for being so partial to one dj and ignorant to another..............i mean come on if you knew jr was going on at 7am u should have got your asses up and to the factory to experience what was probably one of the most original,extroidinary,no bullshit filler music experiences i have ever had at the factory.................THE ORIGINAL FACTORY IS DEFINATELY BACK..............YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET...............;) PS. Cleveland was ridiculous and outdid himself in the basement........I havent danced like that in a very long time.......got to go to sleep i'm shot...........my legs are aching but it was so much fun and so worth the $40.......................................

Originally posted by deeperndeeper

it was aright, junior dropped frank sinatra, and the crowd was like wtf?? mad funny to see the look on some peoples faces, saw a lotta dissapointed people kept yellin at junior to get off bla bla, all in all it was a good nite even though junior did sum weird shit

What was the weird shit? The people probably looked like that b/c they had never heard it.

Originally posted by justjerre21

SF CLASSIC WAS OKAY

UNTIL GAY JR. VASQUEZ STARTED TO SPIN

THATS WHEN ALL THE HOMOS CAME OUT

I HATE IT I LEFT AT 9AM AND HE WASNT EVEN SPINNIN THAT WELL HIMSELF

IT WAS ONLY FAGETS WHO CAN DANCE TO IT

SF IS GOIN DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT JP BACK!!!!!!!111

You loved it.

we got there about 5am... music was really good (Shawn Ink)... pulled out some old schools and was having good time... then I guess around 7am that's when JV went on. HE FUCKING SUCKS BIG COCK!!!

WORST MUSIC I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE... NO ENERGY - NO MIXING... NO NOTHING... he literally must had a big cock in his mouth when he was spinning because it definitely didn't sound like he was concentrating on the music he was playing...

it's 17 and over to get into factory? holy shit!!!... i saw kids in there that should be wearing dipers!!!

I didn't want to go there but since it was classics, i went there for one last time to check it out... now I shall kill my friend for making me go...

I noticed gay guys start rolling in after like 7or8am...

that place is turning gay pretty soon... it's going down the way JV did it to EXIT...

for the future... if there are any club owners out there who wants to kill great party - just bring in JV and give him couple of months...

Originally posted by xchange

we got there about 5am... music was really good (Shawn Ink)... pulled out some old schools and was having good time... then I guess around 7am that's when JV went on. HE FUCKING SUCKS BIG COCK!!!

WORST MUSIC I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE... NO ENERGY - NO MIXING... NO NOTHING... he literally must had a big cock in his mouth when he was spinning because it definitely didn't sound like he was concentrating on the music he was playing...

it's 17 and over to get into factory? holy shit!!!... i saw kids in there that should be wearing dipers!!!

I didn't want to go there but since it was classics, i went there for one last time to check it out... now I shall kill my friend for making me go...

I noticed gay guys start rolling in after like 7or8am...

that place is turning gay pretty soon... it's going down the way JV did it to EXIT...

for the future... if there are any club owners out there who wants to kill great party - just bring in JV and give him couple of months...

R u people fucking blind? There were fucking queers in there all night honey. Even the ones you wouldnt expect r gay. The factory is for fucking queers.....It always has been and always will be. You and your friends r too ignorant to realize this. What didnt you know jp was bi? Mostly gay from what i know. His following was mostly bi/gay, so what is the problem if a couple fags roll in at about 7? Actually it was a hot crowd all night/day. Anyone who is that homophobic is a queer themselves..................:eek:

Originally posted by justjerre21

SF CLASSIC WAS OKAY

UNTIL GAY JR. VASQUEZ STARTED TO SPIN

THATS WHEN ALL THE HOMOS CAME OUT

I HATE IT I LEFT AT 9AM AND HE WASNT EVEN SPINNIN THAT WELL HIMSELF

IT WAS ONLY FAGETS WHO CAN DANCE TO IT

SF IS GOIN DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT JP BACK!!!!!!!111

Oh but it was ok that jp was gay/bi? Junior actually spun great for your information. I was really impressed with song selection. Some of which should have been played at previous classic night parties but werent b/c jp was too selfish and ignorant. I loved Jp prob more than anyone but let it go buddy! He's never coming back.......Junior just sucks Richard's cock better i guess. Actually at 9/10 he was spinning a ton of old shit that you probably never heard of so thats why you thought it sucked. Im talking shit from the old factory when it was in twilo's space. Jp never played this stuff, only the songs he thought were classics from like 3 or 4 years before hand. So before you go knocking junior's spinning and music, maybe you should learn a little about classic music. Jp's oldest choices were probably follow me or i'll be your friend. Junior went way back with a mixture of old skool house, 80's and early 90's vocals.