Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

dude...dont feel bad.....at least your not askin every new chic that posts on here to put up her pic via PM like bullseye does.....

i know cookie got at LEAST 12 pms from that nigga in the past week since hes been hearing shes hot.......bet that dude is worse than stymie

lol, i'm not familiar with the pm function :type:

:laugh:

I think at one point when we were driving to after hours, emjay was like you're such a ghetto white boy by the way I was talking

Oh damn, you're white? Fuckin' just when you think you're starting to get a clear cut image of someone you've never seen, they pull a fast one on ya and turn out to be a different color or race altogether. How many crackers are there on this site who act and talk like they're black, really aren't? Who's next, Stymie? Fuckin' weird. :hat:

Oh damn, you're white? Fuckin' just when you think you're starting to get a clear cut image of someone you've never seen, they pull a fast one on ya and turn out to be a different color or race altogether. How many crackers are there on this site who act and talk like they're black, really aren't? Who's next, Stymie? Fuckin' weird. :hat:

im a product of my environment

prnstar is actually a she. Thats a stunt dick in the pics