Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

You can keep both of them, I'll take either a dark Stacey Dash or a light Halle Berry, thank you very much. (me between Stacey and Halle: :comit: )

you want a girl with stacy d's ashey elbows, and a hot night with chuck berry~!? i got connections i know ppl...

Usual bunch of cross tooth yokels ramming their gonzo bird beaks so far up the girls labial victorian curtains that they could taste the latest creampie after drip. You guys who comment with "oooh sweetie your so pretty!! keep posting"...or "omg :eek::licker: :bowdown:" must be pizza faced chodes who network friends on myspace.com, because nobody from my HOT or NOT panel or anyone with a smidgeon of class and confidence would consider the beasts that roam wild upon these boards good looking.

Perfect example:

attachment.php?attachmentid=35870

A crossdresser and a cretin. Which is uglier you ask? Easy answer, the one with the giant parrot hook noze which could peck through marble. The one who applies eye lash liner with a mini garden rake. (Wtf are they in increments of 3 bunched up hairs?) Sad when a crosdresser looks more female then you. But never the less, all the gnats will fly out of their shitpiles and start to clap and praise that a female is posting pics...cmon guys, one night out with Lorenzo and I will show you what a woman looks like.

-The Renegade

Usual bunch of cross tooth yokels ramming their gonzo bird beaks so far up the girls labial victorian curtains that they could taste the latest creampie after drip. You guys who comment with "oooh sweetie your so pretty!! keep posting"...or "omg :eek::licker: :bowdown:" must be pizza faced chodes who network friends on myspace.com, because nobody from my HOT or NOT panel or anyone with a smidgeon of class and confidence would consider the beasts that roam wild upon these boards good looking.

Perfect example:

attachment.php?attachmentid=35870

A crossdresser and a cretin. Which is uglier you ask? Easy answer, the one with the giant parrot hook noze which could peck through marble. The one who applies eye lash liner with a mini garden rake. (Wtf are they in increments of 3 bunched up hairs?) Sad when a crosdresser looks more female then you. But never the less, all the gnats will fly out of their shitpiles and start to clap and praise that a female is posting pics...cmon guys, one night out with Lorenzo and I will show you what a woman looks like.

-The Renegade

Lorenzo, bad choice of syntac, phrasing, and word choice, cuz youve just revealed whose the person behind your screenname.

My bet - Starts with Riz and ends with Izo.

I am shocked...Stymie really is white. ggggghost, NMN, Stymie, others, all this time I thought there was such a deep black presence on the board but they had me in the dark all that time. No pun intended.

Cookie, you are a hot babe, from your pics. And a sweety from your messages. :love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and thanx :)

-The Renegade

i enjoy ur posts...i really do. but u r way off on this one. i met the "crossdresser" and she is a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...as in a 10...i mean she isnt any chick the renegade would date..but u know us normal folk have to settle...

as for the cretin...wrong again...she happens to be another ridiculously good looking girl.....now again...i repeat...this is by the normal person standard..not renegade standards.

upon further review of the picture I still feel that the crossdresser is better and more feminine looking then the pigeon nose. In my opinion, if a guy is better looking then you at your own gender you have problems. I dunno, something about that Tiny Tim like nose sets me off. And those horrible eyelashes, why are they spread apart so much? She just looks like some cheap Romanian gypsy that fucked a rich stock broker.

...wow.....my bad......jesus........hope i never do something like this again......and you better fucking pray to the gods of correction YOU never do it because mark my word on all that is sacred, i will shove major shit in your face if you do.....that is all....:)