Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

jesus christ....thats rough :eek:

Yea, when I first cut it up, I was giving everyone normal sized pieces and that shit was sooooooo strong. I then cut it up into cubes and put it into a bowl and the water from the melon and the 151 kinda evened out. This is what I'm going to do next time. You can't even taste the 151 and there's a whole bottle in there.

Very dangerous.

:hat:

Did you go to CHS too?

When did you graduate?

...i grew up in clifton...but moved to wayne right b4 high school cause chs was gettin nasty lol.....but i went to columbus....school 3.....cheered jr mustangs.....played softball for northern etc......all about c~town lol....i have an older bro too............but she really looked so familiar to me.........

...i grew up in clifton...but moved to wayne right b4 high school cause chs was gettin nasty lol.....but i went to columbus....school 3.....cheered jr mustangs.....played softball for northern etc......all about c~town lol....i have an older bro too............but she really looked so familiar to me.........

Dana went to School 3 too. How old is your bro? What year did he graduate?

We both live in West Paterson now.

....yeah post your first and last name on a message board.......lol......and wtf is c-town?......clifton?......lmao........c-town is a mad ghetto supermarket in the oranges and newark......now P-TOWN is a whole different story......paterson is the real deal....my boy and his family lived in the madison ave area......i seen some shit down there man....

....yeah post your first and last name on a message board.......lol......and wtf is c-town?......clifton?......lmao........c-town is a mad ghetto supermarket in the oranges and newark......now P-TOWN is a whole different story......paterson is the real deal....my boy and his family lived in the madison ave area......i seen some shit down there man....

I'm originally from P-Town, lived there for 10 years. All my family is from there. I went to HS in Clifton, and now I live in West Paterson.

......better move........;).....i still heart nutley......

...um....i assumed he would pm me....don't be so fucking hostile ........i dont wanna have to give u a cyber ass whoopin.....

...anyways....i have a lot of roots in nutley too :heart:

...um....i assumed he would pm me....don't be so fucking hostile ........i dont wanna have to give u a cyber ass whoopin.....

...anyways....i have a lot of roots in nutley too :heart:

Werd, I got mad peeps in Nutley too. I actually went to school there for 6 months.

......better move........;).....i still heart nutley......

There are times I miss Nutley, lived on Chestnut St and worked at Blockbuster when I was MUCH younger...BackStreet Gourmet, Santini's Restaurant (Last I checked, Peter the Great), Bell Paese, Ralph's Pizza, I used to go to all those places. It's been so long since I've been in town I don't even know what's around anymore, except The Franklin Steak House.

But then I realize that living and working in Hoboken, I have to pass 5 bars in my very long 4 block commute home, and then I don't miss so much! :)

I hope nobody minds me interrupting the discussion to post a drunk pic of me back in the day. This is why you shouldn't take a dare to shave off your beard and moustach when you're drunk.

This thread is about DECA and unless you were at DECA whatever DECA is you should refrain from posting a pic from back in the day not at DECA.

Oh my god. You went to Decca too? Did you know Cindy McGilacunty? What about Rupert Nodendass? Everyone knew McGilacunty and Nodendass.

There was also this guy... I think his last name was Jablowmee.

Yea, that's him, his first name was Heywood.