Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler Roll Call...

ecpolo521

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about that one marcos, that's like asking an improvisational jazz musician to move on to a newer style of jazz.

I really like deephouse. I don't care how much house music changes I will always want someone to spin a really deep set without any of the newer electro sounds or whatever else is popular at the time.

Originally posted by dudeitzdiesel

BEATFREAK .... i have his set from the old space on the 22nd if you'd like

i got that one and the one from my birthday which was on the 8th of february;) :D

but if you have it choped up like how some files of sets a in 4 pieces, hit me up on soulseek or in a pm.... beatfriek on soulseek....

There is nothing like having some "SPACE" in the cd player while cruising in the comfort of your own car!!!!:idea::eek:

beatfriek----

we have been meeting up @ that exact spot for the past few times..it seems to be one of the few spots where you can actually breathe and even dance a bit---also we go back and forth between that spot and the very front of the booth :bounce:

And to Philippo---im with beatfreik on your constant european bragging---:rolleyes:

Ive also been a Lawler fan for YEARS.....so do us all a favor and STFU with the bashing of miami.....yor ass lives here, no?:D

Originally posted by houze-kitty

beatfriek----

we have been meeting up @ that exact spot for the past few times..it seems to be one of the few spots where you can actually breathe and even dance a bit---also we go back and forth between that spot and the very front of the booth :bounce:

And to Philippo---im with beatfreik on your constant european bragging---:rolleyes:

Ive also been a Lawler fan for YEARS.....so do us all a favor and STFU with the bashing of miami.....yor ass lives here, no?:D

Miss. Houze-Kitty is coming out to play .. :eek::getdown::bootysha::D

Originally posted by koky

sory everyone imma be outta commission 4 this one ... i got a few things to take care of ... but ill be housing with yall pretty soon .. im jonesing for some dirty tribal :cool: :cool:

to quote our Funketeer---

Jones this, bitch! :finger:

Wtf u mean, your not going?????

Sellout! :D

You"ll be missed koky!

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

see you all there though i won't get there till 530 or so but then its on!

:dj::getdown::party:

I knew youd come outta the north up there for this, Matt! Looking forward to meeting ya! And dont worry....Im sure the party will only just be getting started @ 5:30! :bounce:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:werd:

When is your b-day exactly? Cause this weekend is my b-day too! :D

Actually it's not till tuesday, but....um....i...um.... celebrate it like four times every year. I am going to start on thursday, dinner with friends, then friday a little thing with my folks, sat, with Lawler, sunday recovering, and Finally tuesday MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey your b-day cumes but once a year!!!!! MILK IT BABY!!!YEAH!!!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Actually it's not till tuesday, but....um....i...um.... celebrate it like four times every year. I am going to start on thursday, dinner with friends, then friday a little thing with my folks, sat, with Lawler, sunday recovering, and Finally tuesday MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey your b-day cumes but once a year!!!!! MILK IT BABY!!!YEAH!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tru! Happy early birthday then!

Mine is on Sunday, so if I'm @ Space at 12 midnight, something good will happen :tongue:

Originally posted by koky

sory everyone imma be outta commission 4 this one ... i got a few things to take care of ... but ill be housing with yall pretty soon .. im jonesing for some dirty tribal :cool: :cool:

Ok, let me get this straight....

1) You dont come to PVD

2) I go out of town and the SAME night you FINALLY come up to Delray.

3) You arent "planning" on coming to Lawler.

If I didnt know better I would say that you are avoiding me!!!;) All I know is you BETTER NOT bail on our Friday night plans or YOUR ASS IS GRASS, YO!:laugh: :laugh: