Strip Club Meetup Dec 19th Anyone?

pookie23

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

I WANNA SEE SUM TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know who's down and we'll decide on a place next week. Same deal as always - pregame at a bar beforehand and booooooooooobies afterward.

Who's game? :D

maybe depends on which strip club

I WANNA SEE SUM TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know who's down and we'll decide on a place next week. Same deal as always - pregame at a bar beforehand and booooooooooobies afterward.

Who's game? :D

Sick old man.. You only come out of your hole to see strippers :laugh:

spragga, how can you post a "let's have a meetup" thread proposing a meetup on the night before the one that i already posted a "let's have a meetup" thread about? that's not cool, man :nono: ! seriously, you live here and could have a meetup anytime; i'm just visiting :( !!! why don't you come to whatever meetup we get together on the 20th :aright: ?

Originally posted by weyes

spragga, how can you post a "let's have a meetup" thread proposing a meetup on the night before the one that i already posted a "let's have a meetup" thread about? that's not cool, man :nono: ! seriously, you live here and could have a meetup anytime; i'm just visiting :( !!! why don't you come to whatever meetup we get together on the 20th :aright: ?

Wow...this sounds like a serious CP no no!

he did post his thread a day ahead of urs ;)

but u do have a point since ur just coming to visit, i think cp's old grouch will be willing to change the day of his meetup :D

forget it then...titty bar neetup is postphoned to the 2nd weekend in Jan...happy now?

:confused:

forget it then...titty bar neetup is postphoned to the 2nd weekend in Jan...happy now?

:confused:

sorry, spragga - i thought you posted yours after mine :hey: . i didn't see yours when i posted mine. my mistake :( .

but thank you. i hope to meet you at whatever meetup we have on the 20th :D:cool: !

Originally posted by fouroneone

well, i saw it first hand.

i was dancing at the roxy, next thing you know, i am banging the shit out of daniella behind some dumpster on 18th street.

When she is licking my asshole, i look over, and she has her finger in some other girls pussy.

Ahhhh.......memories

ahhhh....a young man can dream :rolleyes:

To many wet dreams from the site huh??