Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ENOUGH.....time for a BASH BRITTNEY thread

Magilicuti :aright:

The only way I can bash is by sayin she really is a dork - the way she talks and acts in interviews is just horrible...........but actually, it's that exact contrast that I love about her -- she can be this big goofy dork, but then on stage she transforms into this sex kitten who can move sooo good..........ahhh I love it :D

Originally posted by magilicuti

i love britney. i hate to say it but her latest album isn't that bad. its more "clubby." doesn't sound like girl music as much. but some of it is :blank:

Yesterday I was in Target near the music aisle and this little girl comes running to her mom w/ the new Britney cd, asking her mom to buy it for her, and her mom says "I hear there is a *bad* song on there..." and looks indecisive. :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, Britney isn't making girl music anymore now that she's singing about masturbation. What will the kiddies think now??

I like britney but i'm becoming more bored with her not yet a woman and i'm not a little girl anymore phase... and just in general.

she needs to do something with her image besides making the same old videos and keeping the same style she had since "i'm crazy" days...

in her defense i think her new album has slowly started to turn away from her usual kiddie sound. which is a nice change (i like)....