• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trueqwest

OK Tubby, I've got a question for you

You don't like SexxybabyD

You don't like Somebitch

You don't like Tranzwhore

You definitely don't like LinaBina

Who DO you like or find attractive here on Clubplanet?

I'm eagerly anticipating finding out who you deem acceptable here.

tranzwhore, now that i think about it is seriously f*cked up in the head and definately doesn't belong out in the open. SHe should be caged in an S&M club

There's a lot of attractive girls on CP btw... I just don't like those stuck up prima donnas (babyD/linaB/SomeB) who think they're hot when realisticly they're nothin more but a bunch of bar hoppin crack h0's

Originally posted by tubby

Then where's ur bf? I thought u were cuz u always talk about girls.. I'm pretty sure linabina swings the wrong way

once again you have out done yourself. was this hard for you to think up? you had to ease your way into it with the lesbian question :laugh:

honestly, this was a really pathetic attempt at wit.

i cant take it :cry:

i thik lynne is a hot chick but we are just friends. i dont consider being called a lesbian an insult. i really could care less what you think of my sexual orientation. consider me a lesbian if you like...

please, do us all a favor & if youre going to reply say something slightly intelligent next time. i find you quite :bored:

be creative... maybe you could actually say somethig kinda funny for once.

Originally posted by somebitch

once again you have out done yourself. was this hard for you to think up? you had to ease your way into it with the lesbian question :laugh:

honestly, this was a really pathetic attempt at wit.

i cant take it :cry:

i thik lynne is a hot chick but we are just friends. i dont consider being called a lesbian an insult. i really could care less what you think of my sexual orientation. consider me a lesbian if you like...

please, do us all a favor & if youre going to reply say something slightly intelligent next time. i find you quite :bored:

be creative... maybe you could actually say somethig kinda funny for once.

I love you :tongue:

Originally posted by trueqwest

OK Tubby, I've got a question for you

You don't like SexxybabyD

You don't like Somebitch

You don't like Tranzwhore

You definitely don't like LinaBina

Who DO you like or find attractive here on Clubplanet?

I'm eagerly anticipating finding out who you deem acceptable here.

he is in love with his hand. :jerkoff:

I rather be in love with my hand than a banged up toothless cunt like yourself. Post a pic of yourself with all the black eyes u received from all ur lovers.

hey tubster......i didnt mean to insult your lover, your hand!

i don't need to post a pix of myself cuz you almost got it right,

i'm a banged up toothless cunt but i also got a nice fat dick for ur ass so bend over so i can pipe ur shit and than right when im about to cum i'm gonna shove it right down ur throat and give you some nice creamy eggnog, beiatch!!!!!!!!!

anyways, happy holidays!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i'm a banged up toothless cunt but i also got a nice fat dick for ur ass so bend over so i can pipe ur shit and than right when im about to cum i'm gonna shove it right down ur throat and give you some nice creamy eggnog, beiatch!!!!!!!!!

anyways, happy holidays!

Not for nothing but if you were talking about doing that shit to another girl...GOD DAMN, I would have gone and busted a nice fat one right here on my keyboard ;)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

hey tubster......i didnt mean to insult your lover, your hand!

i don't need to post a pix of myself cuz you almost got it right,

anyways, happy holidays!

that's the treatment she receives from all her bf's who don't even get a chance to know her name. Tranzwhore gets abused on a daily basis by everyone. Tranzwhore ur a low life scum and so are the type of guys u go for.

Guest brwneydtrouble

that's the treatment she receives from all her bf's who don't even get a chance to know her name. Tranzwhore gets abused on a daily basis by everyone. Tranzwhore ur a low life scum and so are the type of guys u go for.

Loser. Love how people think they have someone ALL figure out.......pretty pathetic.