511w28thst

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

whos ass is that?

i think it is hot.

wtf? how would tubby get a pic of lynnes ass? or is he bullshitting?

Actually, I think Tubby was trying to show us what an ass "should" look like...

Originally posted by Tubby

when i get home i'll post some real time pics of a HOt girl and we'll compare them to linabina.

I agree, it's a great ass, but what are you trying to prove? You don't have pics of anyone's ass here to do a comparison.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Actually, I think Tubby was trying to show us what an ass "should" look like...

I agree, it's a great ass, but what are you trying to prove? You don't have pics of anyone's ass here to do a comparison.

well, apparently i have no ass and that is a fat ass... these people are clueless. i have a round ass but whatever. people say anything they can to insult on here regardless of whether it is true.

look at this tubby kid, he is a flat faced wanna be guido from SI and he has the nerve to talk shit on us.. it is obviously just an attempt to make himself feel better about his own pathetic existence.

tubby hun: i told you, the best place to start on your appearance is with your clothes. after that, put some meat on those bones. if you really wanna be a guido, you need to build up. try taking roids, they will make you even more bitter than you already are, maybe they will even give you the mental ability to utter a witty comeback once in a while.

well, apparently i have no ass and that is a fat ass... these people are clueless. i have a round ass but whatever. people say anything they can to insult on here regardless of whether it is true.

look at this tubby kid, he is a flat faced wanna be guido from SI and he has the nerve to talk shit on us.. it is obviously just an attempt to make himself feel better about his own pathetic existence.

tubby hun: i told you, the best place to start on your appearance is with your clothes. after that, put some meat on those bones. if you really wanna be a guido, you need to build up. try taking roids, they will make you even more bitter than you already are, maybe they will even give you the mental ability to utter a witty comeback once in a while.

You love birthday cake becuase your fat, Or your fat becuase you love birhtday cake..

im fat because i wear a size 2.

I am not saying this applies to you (because i have never seen you) but YES, i have seen "fat"girls that are size 1. Im sure you have seen those types of girls that look slender & "tiny" in clothes, but you get em naked & they are flabby, loose & need to tone up allot!

There are also a ton of guys that have stick arms & legs, scrawny shoulders, but flab covering their bodies w/ loose guts. Leonardo Dicaprio is such an example at times.

But besides all this, why does every care so much what others look like? geez, everyone has at least one attractive thing about them.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I am not saying this applies to you (because i have never seen you) but YES, i have seen "fat"girls that are size 1. Im sure you have seen those types of girls that look slender & "tiny" in clothes, but you get em naked & they are flabby, loose & need to tone up allot!

There are also a ton of guys that have stick arms & legs, scrawny shoulders, but flab covering their bodies w/ loose guts. Leonardo Dicaprio is such an example at times.

But besides all this, why does every care so much what others look like? geez, everyone has at least one attractive thing about them.

well, i personally have never seen a fat size 1 but that is just me.

i guess it would be possible if that person was at one point a much larger size and lost weight. then they would have some flab. i was never larger than a size 2 so my body is pretty tight. i walk a lot and i do cardio at the gym. i am not saying i am perfect or anything b/c i am definitely not. there are things i dont like about my physical appearance but i am happy with my size. i have never experienced one of these flabby skinny chicks :laugh: although, im sure they exist.

do u mean everyone has one attractive thing or everyone has one unattractive thing?? that is pretty sad if someone only has one thing they find attractive about themself.

well, i personally have never seen a fat size 1 but that is just me.

i guess it would be possible if that person was at one point a much larger size and lost weight. then they would have some flab. i was never larger than a size 2 so my body is pretty tight. i walk a lot and i do cardio at the gym. i am not saying i am perfect or anything b/c i am definitely not. there are things i dont like about my physical appearance but i am happy with my size. i have never experienced one of these flabby skinny chicks :laugh: although, im sure they exist.

do u mean everyone has one attractive thing or everyone has one unattractive thing?? that is pretty sad if someone only has one thing they find attractive about themself.

you def. have attractive feet....

mmmmm yummy

I dont know what i meant! The effects of the bain were hitting me hard at the time of that post. but i guess everyone has at least one thing attractive quality about them. Some people have many more, but i think you can find good or attractive qualities in everyone EVEN Rosie O'donnell

:blank::eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Behold the power of optimism & Ideal thinking as oppposed to "Real" thinking

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Who is this Tubby person that he was effectively able to piss off a lot of CP regulars at only 15 posts?

and I think I recognize that ass. Too much lighting though, I'd have to see it in subdued lighting from a slightly higher perspective. Maybe with my right handprint on it also.