Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some questions from a newbie - reservations

lorelai604

girl, we´re not posting in reply to you, we´re just posting for our own amusement.

ps: anyone who wants to explore the concept of the "born again virgin" more, look here on my second favorite board. soooo much hilarious stuff on it, but the "born again virgin" tops everything :laugh:

http://forums.christianity.com/html/P642962/

and here: http://forums.christianity.com/html/P642962/?page=last

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lorelai604

come on, you all seem like nice guys, i'm new and i'm still trying to find my way around the board, can't you cut me a little break please?

Yeah seriously guys...come on now; cut her some slack. There is no need to make her feel uncomfortable.

No need to listen to these wise guys...just stick with me if you want to survive!

"girl, we´re not posting in reply to you, we´re just posting for our own amusement."

ok you've had your fun...lol...now can anyone tell me more about this board? i kinda stumbled on it by mistake

well basically all girls that come on here chat for a little while with all of the guys...then we will have one of the famous CP meetups that you will here all about where you get a chance to meet the guys....

Then we all go on a train ride :eek:

so basically the guys meet the girls, then decide who to keep and those not chosen are sent on their way? lol

oh well, hell. if i get a train ride out of it i guess i HAVE to stay on the board.

You're almost there sweety but to be a little more precise; a bunch of us CP guys will meet you out one night...we will buy you a few drinks and basically you will be our little sex slave for the night.

You know, it's sought of like initiation

This thread is fucking ridiculous.

Tastey said:

"and yes, the club culuture is superficial. most of them are very cool people once you´re inside their circle. but to enter the circle, looks definately help".

Are you kidding me? When did clubs stop being about the music? Sure, I like to see some eye candy, but my going out has never been dependent on where "the beautiful people" are. Sorry for not being insecure, but I never felt the need to be inside anyone's circle. I'd sooner go to a club alone to hear my favorite DJ, than hangout with a bunch of superficial people for the sake of having company.

Tastey also said:

"well... you are aware you are not the best looking."

When the fuck did she say this? Who are you to infer such a thing?

Welcome to the boards Loralai, don't pay attention to the nonsense.

Originally posted by mala

This thread is fucking ridiculous.

Tastey said:

"and yes, the club culuture is superficial. most of them are very cool people once you´re inside their circle. but to enter the circle, looks definately help".

Are you kidding me? When did clubs stop being about the music? Sure, I like to see some eye candy, but my going out has never been dependent on where "the beautiful people" are. Sorry for not being insecure, but I never felt the need to be inside anyone's circle. I'd sooner go to a club alone to hear my favorite DJ, than hangout with a bunch of superficial people for the sake of having company.

Tastey also said:

"well... you are aware you are not the best looking."

When the fuck did she say this? Who are you to infer such a thing?

Welcome to the boards Loralai, don't pay attention to the nonsense.

lesbian

ok you've had your fun...lol...now can anyone tell me more about this board? i kinda stumbled on it by mistake

Hmmm I think maybe you misunderstood and overanalyzed the idea of the "sex board" a little too much..I may be wrong but it appears to me as if your thinking orgies, sex clubs, etc. - something towards that effect. This is basically just a place where you just shoot the shit -talk, make jokes, just kill time. But it is a lot of fun and helps with boredom.. Well I hope you enjoy yourself hun and still a little while ;):D