Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the sex board...

somebitch

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Mike, phunk, baby, talk to me. While i find your wit, intellect & awareness on the cultural woes that plague the 20 somethings of this era quite "interesting", i think you may have digressed a bit.

If you have an axe to grind, so to speak, with this so called "suburban guido homeboy", i just want you to be aware that you are doing yourself a disservice when you quickly attach labels to everyone.

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

somebody, please catch on

I'm sorry Tommy, but in this case I have to. I grew up around these people, and right now, living by a very high italian population, not to mention the fact that my parents do as well, from what I can see the label is deserved.

I should clarify, that its more of a 'suburban white boy' problem, rather than any one specific ethnicity. I find it funny that, having lived in the south, I'd find more blatant racism, homophobia and classism up here than down there.. Conventional wizdom would seem to point to the opposite, but then again, you get surprised every day in this life..

And to those who say that the issue shouldn't be expanded to include problems with the entire scene, I beg to differ.. As I stated in my original post, this scene used to be populated by predominantly off kilter types that found the subculture. There was a more free-hippy sorta vibe that those people brought to the table with them, and when you lose that... all that can replace it is the hangups and the standard fucking issue mentality that the above suburban kiddie group brings...

Or something to that effect..:aright:..

Originally posted by somebitch

since when is the sex board a place run by virgins and wannabe virgins? i miss the people who used to post here who were openminded and experimental, people who actually enjoyed sex... i am sick of all these fags who think people who like sex are whores. i feel like the board has been taken over by high schoolers, or maybe a bunch of people with high school mentality. i hate how a female cant speak of desire for another female without being called a slut or a phony lesbian...

this is a SEX board. i wanna hear kinky sex stories, fantasys, not a 'who is the biggest virgin' contest. i dont know about how u guys feel but it seems lately, this board is gay & full of pricks (with small pricks). sorry guys, it is not our fault...

GROW UP! :blank:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Horrible post you pasty-ass bitch

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I'm sorry Tommy, but in this case I have to. I grew up around these people, and right now, living by a very high italian population, not to mention the fact that my parents do as well, from what I can see the label is deserved.

I should clarify, that its more of a 'suburban white boy' problem, rather than any one specific ethnicity. I find it funny that, having lived in the south, I'd find more blatant racism, homophobia and classism up here than down there.. Conventional wizdom would seem to point to the opposite, but then again, you get surprised every day in this life..

And to those who say that the issue shouldn't be expanded to include problems with the entire scene, I beg to differ.. As I stated in my original post, this scene used to be populated by predominantly off kilter types that found the subculture. There was a more free-hippy sorta vibe that those people brought to the table with them, and when you lose that... all that can replace it is the hangups and the standard fucking issue mentality that the above suburban kiddie group brings...

Or something to that effect..:aright:..

Bro, stop living in the past. Times change, people change.

This is a public sex message board...obviously it is going to be filled with immature people. You just have to establish who those people are and enjoy the conversations you can have with some of the mature people on here (yes, I agree there aren't all that many):aright:

Originally posted by somebitch

since when is the sex board a place run by virgins and wannabe virgins? i miss the people who used to post here who were openminded and experimental, people who actually enjoyed sex... i am sick of all these fags who think people who like sex are whores. i feel like the board has been taken over by high schoolers, or maybe a bunch of people with high school mentality. i hate how a female cant speak of desire for another female without being called a slut or a phony lesbian...

this is a SEX board. i wanna hear kinky sex stories, fantasys, not a 'who is the biggest virgin' contest. i dont know about how u guys feel but it seems lately, this board is gay & full of pricks (with small pricks). sorry guys, it is not our fault...

GROW UP! :blank:

Though I do not frequent this forum often, I am glad I ran across this thread. I agree with you 100%. I am proud to say I am a very sexual being and like to experiment. Though I think I am the pickiest person I know with whom I sleep with and share my bedroom secrets with. IMO, sex/the body = sensuality/art. Expression of yourself and pleasure. I don't understand, how society or as you state "immature" people can classify women as whores because they speak freely of their sexual being. Maybe it's those who are frozen back in the 50's or who were brought up so strict and rigid in the art of sex that they have a very narrow point of view. I do however think that people can abuse their sexuality and those people can ruin it for others. Again, I have not read this forum in awhile and reading this thread I can see I haven't missed much. I do hope that women and men alike can get a grip on the sexual reality and come to terms that pleasure=happiness.

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by lilliz77

Though I do not frequent this forum often, I am glad I ran across this thread. I agree with you 100%. I am proud to say I am a very sexual being and like to experiment. Though I think I am the pickiest person I know with whom I sleep with and share my bedroom secrets with. IMO, sex/the body = sensuality/art. Expression of yourself and pleasure. I don't understand, how society or as you state "immature" people can classify women as whores because they speak freely of their sexual being. Maybe it's those who are frozen back in the 50's or who were brought up so strict and rigid in the art of sex that they have a very narrow point of view. I do however think that people can abuse their sexuality and those people can ruin it for others. Again, I have not read this forum in awhile and reading this thread I can see I haven't missed much. I do hope that women and men alike can get a grip on the sexual reality and come to terms that pleasure=happiness.

Thanks! :)

:eek: You should pop in here more often. You're confidence and sexually energy is a huge turn on ;)

I would love to hear about these sexual experiences you have had :eek:

Originally posted by nomembername

:eek: You should pop in here more often. You're confidence and sexually energy is a huge turn on ;)

I would love to hear about these sexual experiences you have had :eek:

Thanks for the compliment

Again, I like to share my most intimate sexual experience with a select few, but that doesn't mean I will keep all of my naughty sextapades hidden. ;)

I'll be back to share more

Originally posted by lilliz77

Thanks for the compliment

Again, I like to share my most intimate sexual experience with a select few, but that doesn't mean I will keep all of my naughty sextapades hidden. ;)

I'll be back to share more

share with us & hide behind the anonymity of your screen name, that is unless people on here know you

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

somebitch,

though i think you can be a bit abrasive at times, i do agree with you 100% on this point.

Some examples,

I post on here asking for info on hellfire clubs & places simalar to the vault & i get no replies

I post looking for perhaps a referall to some erotic websites to find a hot lesbian lover for my girlfreind & get no replies

Yet i post about some pathetic watch story & get lots of replies.

*NOTE* sexboard is where you should go to talk about sex (& related topics), not look for sex

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I told you where the Hellfire reopened...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

eh...it's dead and gone

no its not! it goes through periods like this all the time. itll be back. just wait till the meetup in jan!! ... and this time I wont be late!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

ooooh ms naughtybabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ud ever come down to miami....u could go back up there with a whole novel to write, on the sex board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):D

:jawdrop:WOW!!...I totally missed this.... :eek:

Tranzwhore.. Im trying to get friends to go down there... Im dying to go!!

Originally posted by nomembername

Hey, I have an idea on how we can fix the sex board...why don't people come here and talk about how bad it has gotten and then switch the subject to something like um, I don't know...how about going to Miami. That should really spicen things up around here :idea:;)

How about you kill yourself and stream it live on a web cam ...

Post the link on here:idea: