Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two-Faced People...

c-luv

One of my good friends is 2 faced. He can be a real dick at times. It always comes out when he is drunk. He always puts his 2 cents in. The day befor it was diff. and tomorow he will change again. He can never make up his mind, one day he is your friend and the next day he is an asshole that is pinching your bag.

just about everyone i know is 2 faced. maybe there is no such thing as the opposite of 2 faced. anyone can be 2 faced in certain circumstances. i try to be very consistent and trustworthy but it doesnt get me anywhere.. :tongue: most people priorities lie in very selfish things.

Originally posted by somebitch

just about everyone i know is 2 faced. maybe there is no such thing as the opposite of 2 faced. anyone can be 2 faced in certain circumstances. i try to be very consistent and trustworthy but it doesnt get me anywhere.. :tongue: most people priorities lie in very selfish things.

...i like to think of myself as very one faced...lol...loyal and consistant in who i am to everyone in my life...it is difficult given certain conditions but you can probably show justification for a change in behavior during those...additionally, people shouldnt confuse moodiness with being two faced...

Many people I thought were "friends" were 2-faced :rolleyes:........When I was younger....I thought the bigger my group of friends ....The better off I was.....But I learned the hard way that's not the case

I cut those people out of my life & the people I now associate myself with I know I can trust with anything

Sad fact but its true, I too think a majority of people are indeed two faced. Its finding those genuine people and keeping them as friends throughout your life through thick and thin.... that is difficult.

Modestly speaking I'm a personable people person. :blank: If that makes any sense.

I've moved a few times and worked about 16 different jobs having the opportunity to change my circle of friends ten-fold. Scary thing is after meeting and befriending all of those people only a very few stuck.

I'd say the biggest test of friendship is experience. It weeds out the 2 faced bastards and bastettes...lol.

Same time es hard to find someone that is that genuine to be worth keeping as a friend for years.

:blank: now accepting applications for a one-faced friend.

Requirements:

Must be genuine and sincere, be bullshit-free, have ambitions as well as being spontaneous yet responsible and must be passionate, about anything or everything they do.

:hat: I think I need more coffee..

i had a frined that i thought was a freind but turned out be be to be 2 faced & he talked bad about me but hurt me & pretended to be freinds to my face but behind backs & closed doors was hurtful, but what goes aroend comes around, so stay away from people that are not the best for you & thats free advice!!!!!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i had a frined that i thought was a freind but turned out be be to be 2 faced & he talked bad about me but hurt me & pretended to be freinds to my face but behind backs & closed doors was hurtful, but what goes aroend comes around, so stay away from people that are not the best for you & thats free advice!!!!!

trust me, i will stay farrrrrr away :D