Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for guys and girls

dance2this

When a girl likes a guy, and he knows, when he begins to show that he really likes her and tells her this, will the girl then back off? Will he just be a feat to the girl knowing that she ca have him? does he always have to play hard to get and never tell her he really like her? Is the girl/ guy that we want just a challenge and once we have them we don't like them?

Originally posted by dance2this

When a girl likes a guy, and he knows, when he begins to show that he really likes her and tells her this, will the girl then back off? Will he just be a feat to the girl knowing that she ca have him? does he always have to play hard to get and never tell her he really like her? Is the girl/ guy that we want just a challenge and once we have them we don't like them?

yah know i find this to be true in most cases, girls seem to lose interest or take for granted guys that are already like em once they confess it, sucks ya know.

Unfortunately, i have seen this to be true. It's part of the "playing games" conundrum :unhappy:

But it's such a silly reaction. the guy is being honest about his opinion, but then the girl starts to distance herself from him, or give signs that she's not interested.

I've been thru this (in fact, just last week :eek:.), but the girl did not respond.

So what i always say is screw them, cuz it's their loss. You were being upfront and honest, and if they can't handle it, go for someone that can handle your heat :cool:

Actually women prefer honesty, to know how the guy feels about them....many women won't say anything to the guy, unless he says something first

there are SOME women that are in it as a game, wait for the guys to tell the them how they feel and then they back off, game over

Some women get freaked out because the guy theyre feelin, finally is feeling them back...they think its too good to be true.

so my advice, tell the girl how you're feeling, if she backs off ask her why...you can tell if its a fake answer. if shes in it for game, then she doesnt deserve any good guy at all. if she's just freaked, then be prepared to be patient

I've had experiences like that, and I don't like it one bit. I show interest, she receeds..I walk away, she applies pressure. Its such a fucked up headgame..

Then should a guy jkust play it cool the whole time making believe that he does not care? I know that it is not always the case- when guys become- "whipped" the girl wants absolute control- in the case- is the girl showing that she really loves him- or is it a control issue

ive been goin thru this shit for over a year now with this one girl in particular. we started talkin way back when, and then hooked up and then she started actin shady. and since then, which was like a year and a half ago, she'll call me time to time, say she really wants to chill, then disappears for weeks, maybe months. just a couple months ago she starts callin me frequently again, sayin she's havin problems with her bf, but she's always had feelings for me, and she wants to break up with him and all that shit. and i told her i liked her through this whole time too and i feel the same way. so she made plans with me, was gonna drive up to my house, do the whole dinner date thing. it was all her idea. then like an hour before she's supposed to be here she cancels.

everytime she fucks me over like that, which is often, i'm like "thats it, ive had enough, im not talkin to her anymore" and i wont call her. but then she contacts me and i get sucked back in. im not she's playin mind games and im gettin taken advantage of, but i fall for it every time!!!

Originally posted by i3itch

i used to back off when the guy would like me.

i never really realized it though.

i feel like it has lost the challenge... i dunno

yah know i get tired of girls saying this....challenge CHALLENGE. This isn't a mountain to be conquered it's people with feelings.

Next time a girl wonders why a guys an ass or don't wanna commit, is cuz we don't wanna be part of girls silly games anymore.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

yah know i get tired of girls saying this....challenge CHALLENGE. This isn't a mountain to be conquered it's people with feelings.

Next time a girl wonders why a guys an ass or don't wanna commit, is cuz we don't wanna be part of girls silly games anymore.

:eek::woah:

Women simply love a Challenge and none is more true for when it comes to the opposite sex . They simply aren't attracted to things that are easily atained . Therefore playing "hard to get " or "dis-interested " is a tactic that works well with women .

But I do think that the right time to tell her how you actually feel is after you become intimate with her , and if your good in the SACK then you don't really have much to fear as for her leaving or backing off from you as .........YOU got her HOOKED on your skills .:tongue:

Well, thats how i perceive things........

:)

does he always have to play hard to get and never tell her he really like her?

in short, yes.

either don´t tell her, or go the other way: tell her you like her so much you´ll only hurt yourself and that you two can´t see each other any more (that one´s lethal, she can´t possibly resist the challenge).

don´t matter how you put it. you have to BE hard to get, not just PLAY hard to get. get some standards and communicate them.

it´s always one who chases and one who retreats.