Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite eyeshadows

mssabina

i bought two greaaat colors at sephora today, shu uemura blue ME 638 and lorac delight, both awesome, bright colors. i usually stick to stila shadows because they've always worked for me and i love the colors so i'm excited to try these. what are you favorite brands and colors? i need more new ones to try.

btw these are the colors i got:

shu uemura:

554907_sw.jpg

lorac (the pic doesn't do the color justice, it's pinker in person and has a lavender iridescence):

a>

I use some Revlon creme eyeshadow. Four colors per package. They usually run for $6-$8, but I found them in North Carolina for $2 a pop. I stocked up and now I'll never go back to powder eyeshadow again. I like the Wild Orchid variety best.

670555786_1.jpg

Originally posted by mala

I use some Revlon creme eyeshadow. Four colors per package. They usually run for $6-$8, but I found them in North Carolina for $2 a pop. I stocked up and now I'll never go back to powder eyeshadow again. I like the Wild Orchid variety best.

670555786_1.jpg

i have the exact same one. i forgot all about it tho. i have a weakness when it comes to trying new makeup that some of them only get used once and i forget about it :( thanx for reminding me.

i've always liked MAC the best, no matter what other lines i've tried. i think they have the best variety in colors. my current favorite shades are cork, humid, sprout and goldmine.

i like loreal... but i dont really wear eyeshadow too much anymore... if i do, its usually black or dark grey to smoke out my eyes at work... other than that i use a lil black liner on the bottom of my eyes for a lil accent... so im not really big on the best eyeshadows...

i have so many different ones.

my favs are:

urban decay - so many cool colors & they can be worn wet & dry

awake glosses!!! - i love these, i love wet lately

YSL - they are such rich colors and quality

chanel - the basics

shisheido (SP) - nice too

too many good products out there. i could own a little of everything but basically after u have a certain number of shadows youre just buying the same colors over and over.

YSL is excellent for our fashion shows bc of its high pigmentation. The color is bolder and stays on longer. Chanel is one that my makeup artists LOVE to use because it is really easy to blend they say.

Personally, I use YSL to go out at night or for occassions that may not allow much time for touch-ups. I use Aveda and Mac if its for daily use.

'Love, Caro' is a new line that I also use. Actually it's my favorite in the entire world but I'm biased bc my sister is Caro! ( :D Hope you remember I said that when my bday comes around! j/k. ;) )

Originally posted by sexxyh

my fave is by Lancome its exceptional wear eyecolor series 4 in 1 vue/daylight/positive and candid i only wear eyeshadow to go out but anything that touches my eyes has to be by lancome :D

You might know this already but L'Oreal owns Lancome and everything that L'Oreal produces as far as make up goes, is the same stuff, just packaged nicer.

Originally posted by thrillfire

You might know this already but L'Oreal owns Lancome and everything that L'Oreal produces as far as make up goes, is the same stuff, just packaged nicer.

i dunno im just so used to lancome...my mom got me into it so now its pretty much all i use and i buy it mostly in europe so it doesn't cost as much as it does in the US......

as far as it being the same quality im not sure about that b/c l'oreal gloss tubes , for example, have a different consistency than juicy tubes..they dont last as long....it may be just a BETTER version of l'oreal......i think its the same as saying a lexus is the same as a toyota just more luxurious...its is the same engine and parts but in better packaging.....now given the choice which would u prefer:tongue:

I like lancome better mostly for the wrong reasons like their packaging and i do love their juicy lipgloss! My mom worked for L'oreal for a while as a research scientist both in France and in America and the stuff that they created went in to both L'oreal and Lancome.

Also in europe L'oreal sells things that for some reason were no longer produced in USA, like my favorite perfume Climate by Lancome...

I'm getting off the subject though... sorry

i use variety of eyeshadows, lancome, l'oreal, maybelline, revlon... mac...

i love eyeshadows although i rarely wear any, i just have my two shades, shiny silver and smoky black... i like the lancome purple set i have too.