Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looks or game???

dance2this

Originally posted by dance2this

what do girls like more??

looks come first BUT if he has no game it wont go far....however game can make a guy look a lot cuter.............but ugly guy with a lot of game is still a no-no........a guess a a pretty even combo of both

so you're saying that if he isn't a challenge it won't go far?

bit of both...looks open doors but its upto u after that...he would only be a challenge if he were really good looking, most women wouldn't chase after an average looking guy hence no challenge...

Originally posted by gmccookny

Damn, this thread gets the award for "Shallowest thread" prize of 2004 :laugh::blank: :blank:

I agree with you. First off, does the term "game" imply that it is just that, a mere "game"??? I have good social & people skills which of course translates into me being a rather charming person with the ladies. It is not a game, but rather who i am.

That being said, a person either gets better looking or worse looking once you get to know them. Read as, personality can make or break you.

I have met many ugly guys with great personalities that have no problem getting girls, in contrast to the opposite.

Originally posted by somebitch

:idea: how about personality???

LOL.

Hi,

for terms of this discussion, i think (hope) he meant personality & game to be synonymous, although i dont know why..

:laugh:

but you are right, what if they are ugly, have no "game", but have a genuine awesome personality :laugh: :laugh: :eek::hat:;)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Hi,

for terms of this discussion, i think (hope) he meant personality & game to be synonymous, although i dont know why..

:laugh:

but you are right, what if they are ugly, have no "game", but have a genuine awesome personality :laugh: :laugh: :eek::hat:;)

i dunno, without physical attraction nothing goes very far but you can overlook certain physical attributes for someone you genuinely like..

.a lot of people always say "how is that hot girl going out with that guy"? how did he get her? probably cause he does not give her much attention? has good game?

look its not like that. there are plenty of guys on the street who look at a hot woman but dont really give her that much attention, i mean a glance and thats it. u dont see her go fuck all of them now do u?

its just a personality thing. u've gotta be interesting and show interest but do it without losing your self respect. would u find sumone who licked ur shoes all the time appealing or interesting to be around? i dont think so. so its like that.

Originally posted by anotherway83

its just a personality thing. u've gotta be interesting and show interest but do it without losing your self respect. would u find sumone who licked ur shoes all the time appealing or interesting to be around? i dont think so. so its like that.

are you talking about spragga?? leave the man alone, he is a good guy... :hat: