Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>My BEST Friend Spent NEW Years on Puff DADDY'S Yaht...

so, she went to St. Barts (Isle de France) because her and her boyfriend were invited by P.Diddy to spend NYE on his yaht...

Her boyfriend is a photographer that is best friends w/ Russel Simmons, so THATS how they got the invite... LUCKY Brats!!! hehehe She also got to hang out w/ Uma Thurman!!! :eek:

here are some pics.... My friend is the girl w/ the brown pulled back hair and gold hoop earings.... ;)

oh...btw....P.Diddy rolls! hehehehe

attachment.php?postid=1955233

attachment.php?postid=1955239

attachment.php?postid=1955250

Nice pics! I remember reading about His Diddyness' foray into electronic music in Ocean Drive magazine. They said he had this epiphany while in Ibiza, and when "Let's Get Ill" came out, he was at this one party screaming, "Let's get up and let's get pills! LET'S GET UP AND LET'S GET PILLS!" Shit, he looks like he was probably rolling in that pic!

:laugh:

oh wow that's so cool! what a way to bring in the new year... if it's true what they say, that the way you spend new years eve is the way you spend your entire year, well she's a very lucky girl!

i see kim cattrell and naomi... they both look really good. & i like kimora's top.

St. Barthélemy (also known as St. Barth or St. Barts) lies 125 miles northwest of Guadeloupe, and 15 miles southeast of St. Martin. The island's capitol is Gustavia and the total land area is about 8 square miles. The population of St. Barth is approximately 6500 persons...

(French West Indies)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

St. Barthélemy (also known as St. Barth or St. Barts) lies 125 miles northwest of Guadeloupe, and 15 miles southeast of St. Martin. The island's capitol is Gustavia and the total land area is about 8 square miles. The population of St. Barth is approximately 6500 persons...

(French West Indies)

good sheyt

I'll be in the Dominicana in 5 days