glowgrlnyc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barslut

masturbate

after a night of intense dancing.....have energy left to masturbate, crazy, my hand would fall off.

I drink some more water and gatorade, shower, go online and then lay in my sweet OH God so heavinly sweet bed and let my sore tired body rest...bliss indeed.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

CLUB or Party? (besides the obvious...like taking your jacket off and stuff)

if i come home alone (with out a girl) i head to the bar in the apartment and get the after party going... if everyone is bombed already, or going to bed then i follow in suit...

if i come home with a girl then i go to my room, light candles, put music on, get two glasses of water, change into something comfortable and go brush my teeth... and then...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:werd:

Nothing better than a drunken masturbation session!! :D

But first I take my contacts out

Get naked

And put my hair in a poney tail

sometimes its even better than with someone else... you do your biz, and get to pass out.. no huddle cuddle, or talking about what interested you in her... your tits were hanging out your dress and ass looked boombangin'~!... shit... (obviously totally different if its with my gf and i love to cuddle and spoon however with someone i do not have feelings for, and do not see a relationship coming out of why bother???)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

CLUB or Party? (besides the obvious...like taking your jacket off and stuff)

SHOWER!!!

Then put on some Chill Out Music lay on my Bed Or Couch depending on the mood and fall asleep if possible. If not and I am wired I will put on a movie or something to that effect...

After the club is hotel lobby and then afterhrs where tons of K, blow and e will be consumed until I die, or everyone runs out.. Then from there, we drink till everythings gone... Run out in the street, punch old ladies and steal their wallets, shoes and underwear. Head back in, sniff the underwear and wait for the cops to show up.. head out in a squad of cruisers to the precient, where i'll be booked, then wait for a friend to show up. Then repeat the next day

Originally posted by thrillfire

drunken emails....

lol its bad when you see what you wrote the next day

hye awhatse upp etc etc etc

drunken phone calls are the worst...i always end up sounding wayyyyyy too chipper, raunchy, and energized:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

drunken posts...

your good with that :aright:

I'm notorious for going through my phone book drunk and talking shit to people and also emailing when I get home :laugh:

I have gotten myself in quite a pickle sometimes by doing that. This is why my friends must take the phone away from me :laugh:

i usually go online....check all the boards....go wash up....put my hair up in a high ponytail.....play with my puppy(which is even more when when Im totally drunk!!!) put on comfy sleeping clothes...

go online again....check the boards again....realize no one else is up at that time replying to anything....

take 2 excedrin....crawl into bed....find something good on TV, like Three's Company or something....and pass out ;) ;)