Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV: Coral on the Gauntlet, kill her!

njdionysus

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck coral.....

that bitch pissed and moaned about how she can pull her own weight in the game rather than Theo....than comes the final challenge and her ass is the last one on the team fuckin passing out, crying...makin Real World lose......when we all kno that Theo could have done it. So basically she used the old.....im the last girl, u need to keep me ....stunt and had a better team mate kicked off.... i fuckin hate her.:mad:

On a lighter note...i think Jamie from this new season seems very laid back and cool...shes very pretty....

Omg I wanted to KILL Coral when I saw her being carried by Mike and laying on the ground like "leave me guys" -- weak bitch!

But who knows, maybe the Real World will magically win....and really....who cares anyway?

I think Kara from Chicago was really cute/pretty,I LOVED Danny from New Orleans, Nate from Seattle was also a hottie.....

Originally posted by Mystify22

Omg I wanted to KILL Coral when I saw her being carried by Mike and laying on the ground like "leave me guys" -- weak bitch!

But who knows, maybe the Real World will magically win....and really....who cares anyway?

Exactly, who cares? This was not about who wins the Gauntlet, this was about how annoying Coral is and how hot Cameron is.

I vote Mystify22 for Real World NJ.

Originally posted by captainpec

How would you know that she ain't dead... ;)

(You watched the show that sucks super ass) :laugh::tongue:

no sorry i didnt watch it, i just knew it was on and said game over. and she aint dead because sometimes i go on mtv.com and i never saw it BLAH