Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nude photos of ex-girlfriends

dieselsneakers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dieselsneakers

Some days dont ya wanna be a dick and just post them online like yea, fuck you bitch!?!

Nope, never. Karma is a bitch and that shit will bite you in the ass someday, prolly when you least expect it. But if you're having an overwhelming urge to post some, feel free

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nomembername

I have about 20 or so good ones of my ex!

The best one is probably with her on her knees sucking my cock and staring up at me and the camera :D

what am I doing wrong? I have asked my gf's before and they all said no, how did you guys get them to say yes?

the odd part is most of my ex's were into freaky shit but just werent into pics and I couldnt sell them on the subject.

Originally posted by gabo

what am I doing wrong? I have asked my gf's before and they all said no, how did you guys get them to say yes?

Come on man, that's an easy one...lots of :pint:

Most of them were taken when we went on vacation in the Bahamas or South Beach...I guess when your away you feel a little more free or some shit

But seriously, I don't know how I managed to pull off keeping them after we broke up but I'm glad I did :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nomembername

Come on man, that's an easy one...lots of :pint:

Most of them were taken when we went on vacation in the Bahamas or South Beach...I guess when your away you feel a little more free or some shit

But seriously, I don't know how I managed to pull off keeping them after we broke up but I'm glad I did :D

sir, I am in your debt