Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nude photos of ex-girlfriends

dieselsneakers

I think that in order to get pics you have to keep asking in a playful way. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. And start out with sexy poses. Then go to topless the next week. Then progress from there...

good luck

Hanging on to them after you break up is where the true art comes in... that shit can't be taught

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by damelo

I think that in order to get pics you have to keep asking in a playful way. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. And start out with sexy poses. Then go to topless the next week. Then progress from there...

good luck

Hanging on to them after you break up is where the true art comes in... that shit can't be taught

..Fuck that...I want to see the pics of his girl getting penetrated in the most horrible of places by large pieces of produce...like zuccihini and bananna squash....Fuck all that 'cutesy toes' shit...This aint kindergarten in Indiana....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Fuck that...I want to see the pics of his girl getting penetrated in the most horrible of places by large pieces of produce...like zuccihini and bananna squash....Fuck all that 'cutesy toes' shit...This aint kindergarten in Indiana....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what about electronic devices? vibrators, DVD players, TV's?? shove it all up there...

Originally posted by nomembername

do you ever make copies for yourself...I can't even imagine the shit you get to see after spring break :eek:

you're on the wrong track - the kind of stuff i see is NOT the kind of stuff i would choose to see, let alone choose to see multiple times :shaky::yuck: . i'll spare you the details of the pics of the elderly woman in lingerie (mostly)...

Originally posted by weyes

you're on the wrong track - the kind of stuff i see is NOT the kind of stuff i would choose to see, let alone choose to see multiple times :shaky::yuck: . i'll spare you the details of the pics of the elderly woman in lingerie (mostly)...

poor thing. yucky doo doo.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by c-luv

my boyfriend and i took em' cuz it was fun....i also send him random pic's on my camera phone when he is horny...:tongue:

what if I asked reallllly nicely, would you show em?

Originally posted by dieselsneakers

Alright, shut up already.

attachment.php?postid=2000831

That's some nice work there, diesel. She's a hottie... especially the tat!

I was beginning to think that nobody would ever post any pics, after all this talk. So NOW.... who's next?

That's some nice work there, diesel. She's a hottie... especially the tat!

I was beginning to think that nobody would ever post any pics, after all this talk. So NOW.... who's next?

Thank you, she was a hottie with great tits and a tongue deserving ass, but a total psycho! Who is next? There is more where this came from but I'm not doing it until you fuckers step up. All you bitches had something to say, do this, do that, post the pic already, now lets see who has the balls to be bold enough!

Originally posted by dieselsneakers

Thank you, she was a hottie with great tits and a tongue deserving ass, but a total psycho! Who is next? There is more where this came from but I'm not doing it until you fuckers step up. All you bitches had something to say, do this, do that, post the pic already, now lets see who has the balls to be bold enough!

All right... I will scramble some old pics tonight -- but you better respond, dieselsneakers!!!!

to post some pics but for some reason it won't go through. Help... I know this is retarded but what can I say.

I went to the "attach file" section, clicked browse, clicked on my jpg, and then hit submit reply. It just processed for a while but nothing happened.

to post some pics but for some reason it won't go through. Help... I know this is retarded but what can I say.

I went to the "attach file" section, clicked browse, clicked on my jpg, and then hit submit reply. It just processed for a while but nothing happened.

i put pix up on my webite(outside of clubplanet) then copy paste the http text between the img code