Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentine's Day Plans..<3

c-luv

Originally posted by nomembername

Are single girls who are out at the clubs/bars on valentine's day more prone to put out because they are depressed and want to be with a man on "that special day"?

HAHA well I'll let you know because I'll be at Sessa, doing the register...

So that's where I'll be spending my Valentine's Day..I'll jut have to make it up to my Sammy Bear <3 :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are single girls who are out at the clubs/bars on valentine's day more prone to put out because they are depressed and want to be with a man on "that special day"?

i dont think so. who would actually go out on valentines day without a date though? i guess if you have some friends to go out with and you have somewhere to go it is OK but the problem i would imagine is that most of your friends would be out with a date. i think you have the best shot of getting laid if you invite a girl-friend to go out with you to a bar, then maybe she will go home with you later. i personally never do anything on valentines day, i think it is cheesy.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont think so. who would actually go out on valentines day without a date though? i guess if you have some friends to go out with and you have somewhere to go it is OK but the problem i would imagine is that most of your friends would be out with a date. i think you have the best shot of getting laid if you invite a girl-friend to go out with you to a bar, then maybe she will go home with you later. i personally never do anything on valentines day, i think it is cheesy.

on a completely unrelated note.... wanna hitup a bar on the 14th??? :confused:

;)

Originally posted by Reeni

hey misk we were supposed to torture couples last yr

..if u would like...we can chill at rockafella! ..and throw snowballs at cLuv,josh and my other two friends ...who will be frolicking around like scott hamilton and dorothy hammil....

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont think so. who would actually go out on valentines day without a date though?

I don't understand this...It's a Saturday night and this is the first time I've been single on Valentine's Day in 4 years. Are you telling me that nobody is going out that night unless they have a date???

Oh, and how did I have a feeling that you didn't believe in Valentine's Day ;)

I don't understand this...It's a Saturday night and this is the first time I've been single on Valentine's Day in 4 years. Are you telling me that nobody is going out that night unless they have a date???

Oh, and how did I have a feeling that you didn't believe in Valentine's Day ;)

oh i didnt know it was a saturday. i will probably do something but not some cheesy romantic crap