Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha N DIgweed @ crobar!!!!!

WOW, this is right after the WMC too.

Anybody who saw Digweed at Centro-fly on the Wed. after WMC last March can tell you how monumental that set was.... Of all the sets I have ever seen and all the clubs I have ever been to, that set still ranks #1. I may have to fly down to NY just to see if it can be topped.

-Peter

if crobar dares and try having a door policy for sasha and digweed the club should be burnt down....sickest thing is that carl cox is gonna be at avalon either that night or the night after....i probably wont have the money of life in me to go to either event cause ill be getting home from WMC on wednesday march 10....but for those that cant make WMC or for those who wanna have a sick carry over u got 2 sick sick nights to choose from

Originally posted by joecrack13

if crobar dares and try having a door policy for sasha and digweed the club should be burnt down....sickest thing is that carl cox is gonna be at avalon either that night or the night after....i probably wont have the money of life in me to go to either event cause ill be getting home from WMC on wednesday march 10....but for those that cant make WMC or for those who wanna have a sick carry over u got 2 sick sick nights to choose from

Yeah Carl Cox is on the 13th.....

I drove past Crobar last night and they had the balls to make people stand outside on a 5-10 Person line just to be cocks.

Im sure it wasent exactly mobed either...

It was fuckin freezing last night!

Victor Calderone is good but not worth being treated like cattle to go see.

Originally posted by mattm2o

I drove past Crobar last night and they had the balls to make people stand outside on a 5-10 Person line just to be cocks.

wow...thats NOT right at all!!!! It was FREEEEZING last night!

Originally posted by mattm2o

The place was packed.

Originally posted by sandman1130

March 12th they are bbbbbbbbbbbaaaacckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

its on the balancepromote site, also jimmy van m and steve porter at spirit feb 14th looks like there starting to get there act in gear with the music finally

i'll be also looking forward to jimmy van m, i heard a set he did for kiss 100:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hes soo good, def want to check him out

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

i'll be also looking forward to jimmy van m, i heard a set he did for kiss 100:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hes soo good, def want to check him out

Don't get too excited about Jimmy's opening set. He often plays real down tempo just to warm up the crowd. I find he's alot better when he plays separate from S&D.

-Peter