Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after a month at the gym....

i noticed that im getting stronger but not cut up........i weight 155 and im 5'9 and ive been going to the gym for the past month......i noticed that im getting stronger but when i flex i don't see the muscles poping out...........i don't wana get stonger, i just wana get cut up and have all my muscles showing......how do u gys do it??? do u guys take anything??? my friend told me to take RIPPED FUEL EXTREME CUT, what u guys think??? thanks

i don't wana get stonger, i just wana get cut up and have all my muscles showing..

Which essentially means you want two things to happen. First and foremost is to lose body fat, and secondly to develop some muscle mass that will show through that thin layer of subcutaneous fat that covers out bodies.

That being said, focus on a complement of weight training and cardiovascular exercise.

Hit the weights first, doing 30-45 minutes of high intensity lifting, 1-2 body parts a day.

This will prime your body, with an already elevated heart rate, for some major fat burning with about 30 minutes of cardio....run on a treadmill, hop on a stationary bike, stair climber, whatever you prefer.

Also, eat clean......high protein and keep carbs moderate in quantity and complex in quality.

With your height and weight, you're probably fairly lean as it is, so reaching your goal shouldn't be that difficult.

be patient, i've been doin it for 12 years and only over the past 4 years have i been happy with my results. i have mass, but im also cut do to the fact that i have low body fat. slowly get yourself on a diet regimen if your body fat is high. as you build that muscle and your body fat decreases, your hard work will become more evident.

A month doesn't do much, bro....you first need some muscle mass in order to cut up later....you just can't hit the weights and expect to build muscle and cut at the same time, it doesn't work that way unless you're on gear....Rome wasn't built in one day. Eat big, train hard, and then eat some more!

Patience is key. Not to mention a good diet.

Calorie range for cutting is 10-13 cals/lb of lean body mass.

1 gr. of Protein = 4 cals

1 gr. of Carbs = 4 cals

1 gr. of Fat = 9 cals

Set up a ratio that works for you and do the math. Stick to your diet. I right now am doing a 40/40/20 (Pr/Carbs/Fat) ratio.

For example, a 200 lb. man.

12 cals/lb of LBM = 2400 cals

2400 * .40 = 960 cals of Protein & 960 cals of Carbs

2400 * .20 = 480 cals of Fat

960 cals/4 = 240 grams of Protein, 240 grams of Carbs

480 cals/9 = 53.333 grams of Fat

Divide it into 5-6 meals a day.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by djrx06

Patience is key. Not to mention a good diet.

Calorie range for cutting is 10-13 cals/lb of lean body mass.

1 gr. of Protein = 4 cals

1 gr. of Carbs = 4 cals

1 gr. of Fat = 9 cals

Set up a ratio that works for you and do the math. Stick to your diet. I right now am doing a 40/40/20 (Pr/Carbs/Fat) ratio.

For example, a 200 lb. man.

12 cals/lb of LBM = 2400 cals

2400 * .40 = 960 cals of Protein & 960 cals of Carbs

2400 * .20 = 480 cals of Fat

960 cals/4 = 240 grams of Protein, 240 grams of Carbs

480 cals/9 = 53.333 grams of Fat

Divide it into 5-6 meals a day.

I'm only 130 pounds looking to gain mass can you post a similar calculation for gaining weight? Thanks Matt