Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wish me luck people PLEASE!!!

elementx

I took an interview yesterday for a transfer to one of the power plants in Manhattan. On a regular interview you normally would get an answer right away. But not in a company like this they always have to go through a routine. I think I did very well on the interview and felt confident on my way out. I should know by the end of the week.

I am really looking foward to the job transfer. It is quite a large increase in salary. Especially when I move up in the ranks. Plenty of overtime available. And the biggest perk is you work

6 ( 12 Hour ) shifts in a week and then you are off for 7 days. They call it a 12 hour rotating shift. So basically every other week I would have a week off. The one week of working 12 hours a day is rough. But when you are always looking foward to a week off. Plus my vacations days.

Who ever prays. Pray for me...

Everyone else wish me luck. ;)

Thanks people...

Originally posted by elementx

I took an interview yesterday for a transfer to one of the power plants in Manhattan. On a regular interview you normally would get an answer right away. But not in a company like this they always have to go through a routine. I think I did very well on the interview and felt confident on my way out. I should know by the end of the week.

I am really looking foward to the job transfer. It is quite a large increase in salary. Especially when I move up in the ranks. Plenty of overtime available. And the biggest perk is you work

6 ( 12 Hour ) shifts in a week and then you are off for 7 days. They call it a 12 hour rotating shift. So basically every other week I would have a week off. The one week of working 12 hours a day is rough. But when you are always looking foward to a week off. Plus my vacations days.

Who ever prays. Pray for me...

Everyone else wish me luck. ;)

Thanks people...

didnt you used work like 15-18 hr days routinely anyways??? :eek: 12 will be cake for you!!

guess it payed off...good luck :aright: