Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

Originally posted by blendprod

yo KOKY...Thank you for everything bro!!!! had a great time......got to meet up soon BIAAAAAAAAATCHHH!!!!!!

definately !!! and thank you for that last set ... trully awsome !! and watching you spin was a treat too :cool: :cool: scarey !! but kool !!! u fuckin looked like you were arguing with the tables dawg !! OFF DA HOOK !!!:cool: :cool:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

definately !!! and thank you for that last set ... trully awsome !! and watching you spin was a treat too :cool: :cool: scarey !! but kool !!! u fuckin looked like you were arguing with the tables dawg !! OFF DA HOOK !!!:cool: :cool:

\

tru dat!

good shit though. :D

First time is always scary...!!!:D You get used it after the second or third!:tongue:

It was great meeting you!

Val

First time is always scary...!!!:D You get used to it after the second or third!:tongue:

Val

:laugh: , mr hyde huh

Wow! Words cannot describe how much fun I had. I didn't want it to end, hence the reason why I stayed until 6:00 pm. I do not have the time to list and name everyone I said hi and hung out, but those of you know who you are and thanks for making the night/day special. However, I do want to give a HUGE thanks to Flip and Tonie for welcoming us to their home and for the wonderful hospitality. The music was awesome, the chats were memorable and even the "entertainment" was something that I will never forget :laugh:

Originally posted by mrsblend

First time is always scary...!!!:D You get used to it after the second or third!:tongue:

Val

no no val i seen him before ... just last night it was more intense :laugh: :laugh: great meeting u 2 :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by lilliz77

Wow! Words cannot describe how much fun I had. I didn't want it to end, hence the reason why I stayed until 6:00 pm. I do not have the time to list and name everyone I said hi and hung out, but those of you know who you are and thanks for making the night/day special. However, I do want to give a HUGE thanks to Flip and Tonie for welcoming us to their home and for the wonderful hospitality. The music was awesome, the chats were memorable and even the "entertainment" was something that I will never forget :laugh:

you stayed until 6 pm sunday??..confused:

holy crap liz. i am still tired i was there from 1 pm to 5 am. this weekend im goin hardcore again crobar then nv for afterhours i dont give a fuccccckkkkkkkkkk 12 o clock pm next day just bring it is all i say. and if i can stand on sat to space it is :)

Originally posted by Bling

holy crap liz. i am still tired i was there from 1 pm to 5 am. this weekend im goin hardcore again crobar then nv for afterhours i dont give a fuccccckkkkkkkkkk 12 o clock pm next day just bring it is all i say. and if i can stand on sat to space it is :)

I am retiring til WMC. SERIOUSLY! I just got word last night that my friend is coming down to hang out with me next week. :cool: