Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I really hate the Yankees

JonStephen

All you Yankee haters can cry me a river...:nopity:

Boston had the chance to pick up ARod. They blew it. Deal with it. I don't want to hear any shit about our payroll either, cuz Bostons is 20 percent higher than 28 other teams in the league.

I love being a Yankee fan and wouldn't have it any other way! :party:

1918:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by chrismakk69

Boston had the chance to pick up ARod. They blew it. Deal with it. I don't want to hear any shit about our payroll either, cuz Bostons is 20 percent higher than 28 other teams in the league.

1918:laugh: :laugh:

They never had a chance to pick him up... that was the problem. The left all their pathetic fans thinking they were going to pick him up... like I said a couple months back and it held true - THEY CAN'T AFFORD A-ROD. And any other huge player until they build a larger stadium and can generate more revenue... sucks when you have a stadium seating a capacity less than 40k...

When you piss of George... he has the last laugh... :laugh:

yeah seriously STFU about hating the Yankees and how they are evil. The system is flawed and guess who's against changing it?

THE PLAYERS!!! Get mad at the players in KC, MN, Montreal, wherever who treat your teams as a warm up for a big league market. They love that someone will pay them 10mil plus down the road. The other owners could vote the big market teams into caps, or whatever but the player block it every time.

George is doing just what anyone would do in his position who has money and wants to win. More than i can say about the cubbies and a bunch of other teams that COULD spend more but decide to run home with the profits instead of putting the best product on the field.

Originally posted by captainpec

They never had a chance to pick him up... that was the problem. The left all their pathetic fans thinking they were going to pick him up... like I said a couple months back and it held true - THEY CAN'T AFFORD A-ROD. And any other huge player until they build a larger stadium and can generate more revenue... sucks when you have a stadium seating a capacity less than 40k...

When you piss of George... he has the last laugh... :laugh:

aiight there bandwaggon fan.......

your opinion means nothing

Originally posted by djjonstephen

aiight there bandwaggon fan.......

your opinion means nothing

I recall a certain little lady rooting for more than one team last year... you are another pot calling the kettle black. My "opinion" about Boston and not being able to "afford" a team/player is a fact... don't let your anger cloud your ability to realize facts.

stop_acting_up_bitch.jpg

Originally posted by barvybe

George is doing just what anyone would do in his position who has money and wants to win. More than i can say about the cubbies and a bunch of other teams that COULD spend more but decide to run home with the profits instead of putting the best product on the field.

Exactly....The Boss WANTS to win. Regardless of money. Investing this kind of money into a team is a HUGE risk. The Boss has some major balls and he demands results. Alot of other owners and fans should take a look at the Yankees and learn to do what it takes to win.