Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taking a shit after your done making love.

hotchick69

Guest gabo
Originally posted by hotchick69

Hehe, i'm not sure, but after everytime I make love, I have to use the bathroom for a number 2. Is there any other girls out there that have this problem?

ur gonna get a lot of dates with this post I am sure!

wheres joeg when you need him.

Hehe, i'm not sure, but after everytime I make love, I have to use the bathroom for a number 2. Is there any other girls out there that have this problem?

Yah know..I can honestly say that doesnt happen to me, now having to pee...thats a diff story. If youre takiung it up the pooper than I could see why you might need to go #2 afterwards, if not...Then I dont know what to tell ya. Your body is just that way I guess :confused:

You filthy whore,

i think you need to talk to sexybabyd about this one........if you pay her the right price she'll do ANYTHING after you finish

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Yah know..I can honestly say that doesnt happen to me, now having to pee...thats a diff story. If youre takiung it up the pooper than I could see why you might need to go #2 afterwards, if not...Then I dont know what to tell ya. Your body is just that way I guess :confused:

Do you take it in the pooper????????

hmmm this is a funny one.... girly i'm sorry i can't agree with you i've never had to shit after wards i'm usually either getting ready for round two or i'm just too fucking tired to do anything...except more sex that is...never too tired for that. I do agree with having to pee but not shitting. Sorry.

I was muching on an Atkins bar while reading this drivel and nearly lost my protein. Instead of talking about shit, you people should hit the gyms, beaches, and try to perfect yourselfs.

Shauna never even thinks of taking a dump while im watching the Raider game. Its not lady like, and should never be done unless your last name is Hasselhoff...that bastard.