Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many people have you been with?

xlr8ted

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Depends, what if you like your girls to be real big dirty whore bags?

Who doesn't, seriously. Why would you put in the time on a "good girl" knowing your not gonna fuck her? When you know of real dirty whores who have been abused and beaten who will bang for a few lines and a night on the town?

Originally posted by nomembername

Do prostitutes and Asian/Russian massage parlor chicks count?

if that were the case i'd be at around 30. as it stands i'm at a lil above half that. the asian massage parlor chicks r the best. they get a kick out of finishing u off by jerking u off, and catching it midair on a paper towel like their name was gary carter.

Im not going to answer the 1st question cause I know thats just going to bring a whole bunch of drama my way lol Not that the number is so high that Ill look like a total whore but still....But the question about the whoring in the teen days, Id have to say I was definitely slutty for about 2 years between 16-18......

Originally posted by druwishprincez

But the question about the whoring in the teen days, Id have to say I was definitely slutty for about 2 years between 16-18......

I know a good amount of girls that do this, and when they hit their 20's, they slow down big time.

Pretty crazy :spin2:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I know a good amount of girls that do this, and when they hit their 20's, they slow down big time.

Pretty crazy :spin2:

Yeah to be honest I think the only reason I did slow down was because I happened to get into a long term relationship when I was 18 so.....although if I were to not be anymore I would still be calmed down a bit.

seriously?

hmmm, i think about 30. maybe more? i´d have to count now which i won´t. i only had unprotected sex with two girls though (in an LTR after testing for STDs).

but overall, believe it or not, every one of those woman was special to me in her own way and we shared a great time.

now i´m not counting making out and fooling around, that would make the number much higher.

i actually think that´s a more interesting question. how many guys/girls have you fooled around with? i bet we´ll see a definite distinction between the number of makeouts and actually having sex, specially in the girl rows.

Originally posted by druwishprincez

I dont htink anyone is going to answer this question honestly....I mean I could say Ive only been with one guy and no one would REALLY know the difference

Yeah but that would be a lie because you LOVE cock!