Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Question

axiom42

Alright, Me and my girl are fucking, making love, having sex (whatever). So I get her to have an orgasm about three times and then I am ready to bust my nut, but she is too worn out down there and we can't continue because it hurts her too much.

So I have a few questions:

Is there a way a can do it so I don't wear her out?

Is there a way I can bust a nut faster maybe after her second orgasm?

Any other suggestions.

Oh before you make some snyde remark. No she isn't faking because she wants to fuck way to much to just fake an orgasm.

Axiom

i have a female friend for whom sex is and has always been painful. part of it is just that she's small (5' 3" or so); i don't know how big your girlfriend is. is she irritated or sore? if she's irritated, she may be allergic to latex; if you switch to non-latex condoms, that should help. also, not being lubricated enough can be the biggest problem as far as any kind of soreness or irritation is concerned. if you guys aren't getting thoroughly wet (really, really wet), buy some k-y or other lubricant. i have friends for whom that's worked wonders :aright: .

Originally posted by thrillfire

I can't use any lubricants except the natural one... cause they burn, does anyone else have the same problem?

go into a pharmacie (not drugstore), tell them your problem and ask them to give you the right one. you might pay a little more but the pleasure´ll be worth it :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phonekitten

How do you know for sure she had 3 orgasms? She could be faking it and getting LOUD because she thinks it'll egg you on and make you cum more quickly.......

because if she's REALLLY cumming she shouldn't be drying up, darling...

actually it can dry up. right beoifre and during the orgasm it will get soaked but right after it will dry up a bit, even more so if she has cum many times already or you have been fucking for a while.

Yes but if you want it to get wet again .... keep playing down there.. don't just keep pounding away..

YOu guys make up all these excuses, like, "It dries right up...." but if you're keeping her interested... it ain't gonna dry up

Annabelle

phonekitten.com

feelling arrogant and condesending today huh!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?:D

Guest gabo

Yes but if you want it to get wet again .... keep playing down there.. don't just keep pounding away..

YOu guys make up all these excuses, like, "It dries right up...." but if you're keeping her interested... it ain't gonna dry up

Annabelle

phonekitten.com

yes we all know that but there comes a time when you ate the pussy for hours and played with the clit till it's warn down to a nub. IT'S TIME TO POUND! fellas can you feel me, Lube is the key in that situation, dry pussy is just no fun.

Originally posted by gabo

yes we all know that but there comes a time when you ate the pussy for hours and played with the clit till it's warn down to a nub. IT'S TIME TO POUND! fellas can you feel me, Lube is the key in that situation, dry pussy is just no fun.

truer words have never been uttered

Originally posted by axiom42

Alright, Me and my girl are fucking, making love, having sex (whatever). So I get her to have an orgasm about three times and then I am ready to bust my nut, but she is too worn out down there and we can't continue because it hurts her too much.

Sometimes after cumming my girl is just too sensitive REGARDLESS of lube, moisture, etc. and has a totally worn out feeling and we need to stop for a bit. And not just stop and be still but disengage and all that and then usually in a few minutes she's all good again.

I take it as a positive that her orgasm just totally debillitated her and even if she's really totally satisfied she's good enough to me to get right back at it after a few moments just for my sake :D