Clubplanet Nightlife Community

+++ Passion of the Christ +++

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by magilicuti

religion might seem pretty much like bs to us now but back in the day it made the world go round just like big corperations do today. back then it was went kept ppl in check and what kept society running and that's what's important. (religion is somewhat the reason why we are in terror alert all the time)

i think i rather ppl praise "god" rather then justin timerberlake anyway.

yes, and it also brought on the wonderful middle ages when all the creations and advances of romans/greeks were lost! the only time the science start to revive itsself is when the church finally released the grip on people. Renaissance times.

If the church has the same control it did in middle ages we wouldn't have internet and etc.. we'd be like middle eastern countries.

Thank god there are some people who can think for themselves.

So no, i'm not going to see it, also one of the best directing and editing jobs on a movie has to be still "Yo soy cuba". It was done in 40/30s and the creativity/originallity has been very tough to match.

The only thing i would see out of this movie are the special effect, but i'll see that in at Siggraph conference so I don't need to spend 10$ on this.

Originally posted by thrillfire

yes, and it also brought on the wonderful middle ages when all the creations and advances of romans/greeks were lost! the only time the science start to revive itsself is when the church finally released the grip on people. Renaissance times.

If the church has the same control it did in middle ages we wouldn't have internet and etc.. we'd be like middle eastern countries.

Thank god there are some people who can think for themselves.

So no, i'm not going to see it, also one of the best directing and editing jobs on a movie has to be still "Yo soy cuba". It was done in 40/30s and the creativity/originallity has been very tough to match.

The only thing i would see out of this movie are the special effect, but i'll see that in at Siggraph conference so I don't need to spend 10$ on this.

you sound like the Illuminati....

and the directing blows away Yo Soy Cuba

dont neglect yourself from seeing this

Originally posted by fkornre

u found something creepy????

people crying their eyes out in a movie theatre...

its not like it was a surprise ending... i was under the impression everyone knew how it was going to go down when they bought their ticket...

btw... The book was better ;)

Originally posted by joeg

its not like it was a surprise ending... i was under the impression everyone knew how it was going to go down when they bought their ticket...

yeah:laugh: Maybe they thought puff the magic dragon was going to come by with some blunts and everyone would be cool with each other at the end or something:laugh: ... and they could just forget about the whole nail Jesus to a cross thingy.....

Originally posted by joeg

LMAO~!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:!!!~LMAO