Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there anything a girl can do when the guy's too big?

happykittn

Is there anything a girl can do to make sex more comfortable if a guy's just too damn big? Is there anything the guy can do to make things more comfortable for the girl?

I'm Asian and my boyfriend is 1/2 black (definitely on the bottom half). I've never been with a guy that big before (about 9", and thick), and it was a little uncomfortable even though I was really wet... he can't thrust all the way in, or he hits my cervix and it hurts like hell.

Is there anything I can do to relax more and maybe take more of him in? Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you deal?

Originally posted by happykittn

Is there anything a girl can do to make sex more comfortable if a guy's just too damn big? Is there anything the guy can do to make things more comfortable for the girl?

I'm Asian and my boyfriend is 1/2 black (definitely on the bottom half). I've never been with a guy that big before (about 9", and thick), and it was a little uncomfortable even though I was really wet... he can't thrust all the way in, or he hits my cervix and it hurts like hell.

Is there anything I can do to relax more and maybe take more of him in? Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you deal?

TRY NEW POSITIONS!!!

*DON'T EVER LET HIM DO ANYHTING TO YOUR BEHIND OR YOU'LL BE UNDER GREAT PAIN*

THINK OF YOUR DANM HEMORROIDS GIRLFRIEND...

You will get used to the girth, but as far as the length you just have know what your limits are as to how far he can penetrate.

Once you figure that out and he knows not to go past a certin point you will be fine.

Also I find that the girl on top is good cuz then you can be more in control of how far he get in there.

;)

Theres not much you CAN do....Basically like someone else said is you just have to learn how far is too far...The more you guys have sex the more comfortable it will become...You just have to be patient. And I agree with the girl being on top comment that gager made, youre more in control of how far he penetrates you, cause your bf can only guess how far is too far, but you KNOW.

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Theres not much you CAN do....Basically like someone else said is you just have to learn how far is too far...The more you guys have sex the more comfortable it will become...You just have to be patient. And I agree with the girl being on top comment that gager made, youre more in control of how far he penetrates you, cause your bf can only guess how far is too far, but you KNOW.

There's plenty you can do... break up with him and the Monster Garage cock and find yourself an Irish guy... I heard they are pretty small...

LOL, thanks for the tip girlie... the thing is, I LOVE doggie... if I try it with him though, I'm afraid he'll puncture a lung or something. What positions would you suggest? :)

doggie and anal are 2 different things... get on the same page

LOL, thanks for the tip girlie... the thing is, I LOVE doggie... if I try it with him though, I'm afraid he'll puncture a lung or something. What positions would you suggest? :)

well u can always let me fuck you ... i definately aint no 9 inches :D and it will feel great :D :D

happykittn, use alot of liquid lubrication like astroglide.

Don't go in position where your legs are up, those positions shorten your pussy. the best position is to lay on your stomach with your legs together and let him enter you from the top, like he was sitting on you.

it doesn't sound good, but its the best. ;)

bbbooom, who is the beautiful woman in the pictures?

Originally posted by bbbooom

doggie and anal are 2 different things... get on the same page

i think she read it wrong... cuz when i first read it i did too.. i thought it said not to let him do anything to her FROM behind... ;) hence the doggie.....

but then i read it again and i got it :aright: