Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite brand of lube?

happykittn

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying the different lubes I carry on the website lately and I definatly have a choice. EROS!!!!

I can not say enough about this stuff it's fan fucking tastic. It is set and super slippery but not thich and slimey like ky or many of the others. It is not cheap but it is super concentrated. One or two small drops is all you need. It feels like silk and does not stick to everything like ky.

I am definatly partial to it.

Climax is also good.

Check out my website if you want some. 12% discount code for everyone on this site is "cplanet"

i absolutely hate astroglyde, i don't know what all the hypes about. it's sticky, gooey and doesn't feel at all natural. it leaves unsightly stains on sheets...

don't even get me STARTED on KY!

the best, by far, but it'll cost you.. is Sylk Lubricant. it's all natural ingredients so no greasiness, no stains, nothing. it's an Australian product, i've only seen it online and at Garden of Eve in NYC. it costs a whopping $12-15 for a little bottle...

but dayam.... so worth it. :aright: