Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: every1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

i posted this on the wmc board, but i wanted to post it here to being that were the host city for wmc.........i know we talk alot of crap on here, but in some way we all care for each other on here.....so call me a bit sentimental, but i smoked and sometimes it will bring the niceness out!!!!!!!!!!! so to us miami locals...i think we should lead by example!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow party people.....i just want to wish every1 that is coming to this years wmc, the best, and safest of times!!!!!!!!!

i thought i would send this message bcuz, i want every1 to really enjoy themselves, but enjoy responsibly!!!!!!!!!! I hope to make alot of friendships, and hope to party with u all in the future...In the times that were in , i dont want to bring any negative publicity to our music, or our lifestyle....sure we have fun, but i dont want people to think that we r troublemakers!!!! i dont want society to label us as "those people"....as in those people who listen to that drug music, or whatever other adjectives they want to come up with.......so again i tell u lets have fun, lets meet, greet, drink, etc!!!!!!!!!!! but keep it a positive expierience, for one and all!!!!!!!!!!!! So to u all i say heres to us all, and to good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Flip (and Toni) are undoubtedly the best hosts I have EVER met in my life.

Here's to you my friends. Thank you for the good times.

You are welcome en mi casa any time! :aright:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

yeah i think me and u should hang more often....with what u got and what i got...we will never touch ground again!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i posted this on the wmc board, but i wanted to post it here to being that were the host city for wmc.........i know we talk alot of crap on here, but in some way we all care for each other on here.....so call me a bit sentimental, but i smoked and sometimes it will bring the niceness out!!!!!!!!!!! so to us miami locals...i think we should lead by example!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow party people.....i just want to wish every1 that is coming to this years wmc, the best, and safest of times!!!!!!!!!

i thought i would send this message bcuz, i want every1 to really enjoy themselves, but enjoy responsibly!!!!!!!!!! I hope to make alot of friendships, and hope to party with u all in the future...In the times that were in , i dont want to bring any negative publicity to our music, or our lifestyle....sure we have fun, but i dont want people to think that we r troublemakers!!!! i dont want society to label us as "those people"....as in those people who listen to that drug music, or whatever other adjectives they want to come up with.......so again i tell u lets have fun, lets meet, greet, drink, etc!!!!!!!!!!! but keep it a positive expierience, for one and all!!!!!!!!!!!! So to u all i say heres to us all, and to good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!!

:cool: