Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex With Ya Sig. Other...?

bbbooom

Shit when I was with my ex - I was always switching up new positions and even places... seven years into the relationship and the sex was still good... possibly b/c she was into anal - but god was she terrible at giving head... I don't miss her now :( I am dating a much better girl now :D

Originally posted by bbbooom

who are you

and why do you post

Isn't it obvious to ask someone older if sex gets better the longer the couple is together? I'd think one's dad would be the ideal expert to answer that question.

So yeah, I post to enlighten. *swooosh*

Originally posted by djinnom

Isn't it obvious to ask someone older if sex gets better the longer the couple is together? I'd think one's dad would be the ideal expert to answer that question.

So yeah, I post to enlighten. *swooosh*

Your coming out like gangbusters, i'd slow down, you'll be outta material by 4:27pm.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Your coming out like gangbusters, i'd slow down, you'll be outta material by 4:27pm.

I was actually being honest about asking older folks. Married folks, etc. He's the one who took it like I was bashing him or something. Everyone just needs to just chill out and not take every post like its some personal attack.

On a related note: Tell me how you'd respond to "who are you, and why do you post ". Given your tone now, you probably woulda bashed that person in.

Originally posted by prplhz

Better, way better! As time goes on you learn someone body, likes, and dislikes. Plus, you are more open to exploring new things as you get more comfortable with people.

I agree, but don't you also lose something as time goes by? Like the times you used to kiss when it was early in the relationship, the awkwardness of sex but also the excitement of not knowing, etc.?

Originally posted by prplhz

Better, way better! As time goes on you learn someone body, likes, and dislikes. Plus, you are more open to exploring new things as you get more comfortable with people.

took the words right out of my mouth....youre able to explore many more diff. aspects of sex b/c you get comfortable with that person..... :D